Looking for a Completely Anonymous Master

here.to.entertain

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 11, 2013
I'm looking for a Master/submissive relationship that's kind of unique. I want it to stay anonymous. I don't want to know who he or she is past their username on kinktalk (or getdare, or an email, whatever). I am willing to take some photos, of course, but none of them will show my face. The whole point is to keep it anonymous.
My likes include bondage, nipple play, body writing, hypnosis, temperature play, hidden public, blindfolds,and gags, humiliation, bathroom control, mild pain (limit is still being tested). Hard limits are extreme pain, scat, public, family&friends, permanent, illegal.
So yeah. PM me if interested and we can talk about it.

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
hope you are genuine

I'm looking for a Master/submissive relationship that's kind of unique. I want it to stay anonymous. I don't want to know who he or she is past their username on kinktalk (or getdare, or an email, whatever). I am willing to take some photos, of course, but none of them will show my face. The whole point is to keep it anonymous.
My likes include bondage, nipple play, body writing, hypnosis, temperature play, hidden public, blindfolds,and gags, humiliation, bathroom control, mild pain (limit is still being tested). Hard limits are extreme pain, scat, public, family&friends, permanent, illegal.
So yeah. PM me if interested and we can talk about it.

i recently had a very bad experience with a so called 'slave'-the woman knows who she is,but i wont name her so i don't get 'flamed'

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
And would you care to share the experience..that is..what was your "bad" experience??

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
i have anonymously posted her name to you

And would you care to share the experience..that is..what was your "bad" experience??

i anonymously posted the name of this very unpleasant woman to noone:(hope he doesn't reveal her name-she resembles to me something out of the texas chainsaw massacre!-yes-she is indeed an american!thats all i way reveal!]:(

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
i anonymously posted the name of this very unpleasant woman to noone:(hope he doesn't reveal her name-she resembles to me something out of the texas chainsaw massacre!-yes-she is indeed an american!thats all i way reveal!]:(
haha..i haven't revealed it yet..;)

Featured Threads

New Personals