Looking for a Dom for texting only

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Central Europe
Kinks
Anal, bondage, nipple play, spanking, double penetration, multiple orgasms, orgasm denial, age play, pet play, humiliation, degradation

Angel_jk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 27, 2021
Hello, I'm a 19 years old female and new to this lifestyle. I don't have much experience. I've tried looking for a Dom but it didn't work out so now I'm looking for a Dom/Master or just a friend who can give me commands, tasks, who would like to control me, punish me, make me submit to him through texts only! No photo, video!!

I'm looking for someone 21-30~ who would want to do this every day whenever there's time of course. I completely understand that you might also have work or school and our schedules would probably be different. I'm a student so I don't have all day as well but I'd like to spend most of my free time doing this.

I'd submit to you in any way I can even when I'm not home, I would also like wearing a butt plug in public when I have to be in class, in the bus if that's something that'd please you of course. I won't show any photo of my body but I will always be honest when I do or don't do what I'm told to do. I'd like to be punished in someway if I don't follow a command or if I break a rule that you've set for me.

I would like communicating, talking like friends about anything. Understanding each other is important for me but trusting each other is the most important. I'd like to build a relationship with you. We could also be friends. Spend time talking or maybe we could watch movies sometimes as well if you'd like that.

I like: anal, orgasm denial, multiple orgasms, double penetration, face fucking, bondage, nipple play, spanking

I'd like to try: age play, pet play, humiliation, degradation

I'd like to try new things, I'd be happy to please you and submit to you if you're okay with everything I've said above. Thanks for reading this, have a nice day : )

Eric ford95

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 2, 2021
Hey :) I have a few apps/websites that will make you feel owned. Kik me: Sissy.Slave95 (I'm a switch). I'm glad you realize that BDSM isn't just about sex, and would love to chat daily :)

Abhilash_dom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 4, 2021
Hello, I'm a 19 years old female and new to this lifestyle. I don't have much experience. I've tried looking for a Dom but it didn't work out so now I'm looking for a Dom/Master or just a friend who can give me commands, tasks, who would like to control me, punish me, make me submit to him through texts only! No photo, video!!

I'm looking for someone 21-30~ who would want to do this every day whenever there's time of course. I completely understand that you might also have work or school and our schedules would probably be different. I'm a student so I don't have all day as well but I'd like to spend most of my free time doing this.

I'd submit to you in any way I can even when I'm not home, I would also like wearing a butt plug in public when I have to be in class, in the bus if that's something that'd please you of course. I won't show any photo of my body but I will always be honest when I do or don't do what I'm told to do. I'd like to be punished in someway if I don't follow a command or if I break a rule that you've set for me.

I would like communicating, talking like friends about anything. Understanding each other is important for me but trusting each other is the most important. I'd like to build a relationship with you. We could also be friends. Spend time talking or maybe we could watch movies sometimes as well if you'd like that.

I like: anal, orgasm denial, multiple orgasms, double penetration, face fucking, bondage, nipple play, spanking

I'd like to try new things, I'd be happy to please you and submit to you if you're okay with everything I've said above. Thanks for reading this, have a nice day : )
Hi I am a new dom looking for daily chats with a submissive pm me if you are interested.

ClosedAccount9898

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 10, 2022
Belgium

Hello pretty nice angel,
Well, i understand what are you looking for and i think we can be a nice couple together, so, have you found what are you looking for here ?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hello pretty nice angel,
Well, i understand what are you looking for and i think we can be a nice couple together, so, have you found what are you looking for here ?
Since you’re new here. A friendly tip. Clicking or tapping on the persons screenname here will show when they joined and when they were last active. All the posts are also dated by each message just above the message itself. This one in particular is from over a year ago. The account seems to be a one and done thing. It was active for only a couple days and has not been seen since. So the odds of a reply are pretty slim.

Featured Threads

New Personals