Looking for a Domme. Serious replies only please!

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Switch
Region
U.K. & Ireland
Kinks
TPE, bondage (and self bondage), control, anal, Rules
Limits
permanent damage, illegal, family, piss, scat, full public.
Experience
2 Years as a sub with a few Dommes

ben8725

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 30, 2018
Hello! I hope your having a great day and hopefully you enjoy reading my advert
smile.png

I have had this account for a little while now, there is not much on my profile and I haven't posted much but I thought I would make a fairly detailed advert and hopefully find the right person.

About me:

I'm a 20 year old male from the UK. I'm also a switch, a sub switch to be more exact. This advert is mainly me looking for a Domme, however if you feel like we would work together with me acting on my Dom side don't hesitate to message me! (Females only please).

I'm currently living away from home at University, I have my own room in uni halls which is great for this sort of thing. I also have quite a bit of free time when not doing university work. A few of my hobbies include technology, gaming, photography, TV shows, Youtube watching and movies.

About you:

So I am looking for a female Domme, you definitely must be 18+, 20+ would be ideal for me. I have put UK in the description (mainly for the timezones) however if you are from somewhere else and think we will work, give me a message and we can see how it goes.

A main thing i'm looking for is also a friend, someone I can chat to normally (still while in the dynamic) and have general fun with. As a Domme you will need to be caring but strict, sometimes I don't like to do as i'm told haha.

Ideally I am looking for a longer term relationship.

Likes / Dislikes / Limits:

My likes include many things, they develop depending who i'm with, a basic idea of my likes are; TPE, bondage (and self bondage), control, anal. I also like the idea of having rules to follow every day, not to the extent where I don't have time for anything else, but a few rules would be great.

My dislikes include, semi public, punishments and a few others i cant think of right now. (We can talk about it)

My limits include, permanent damage, illegal, family, piss, scat, full public.

Now... I do send photos and videos on request, but these take trust. I wont be sending face pictures in my tasks. I will send face pictures for verification and if we become great friends, who knows?
biggrin.png

Right, now you've read all of that, you can give me a message on kik or PM here. (I prefer kik) My kik username is: ben_8725

Please not just a one liner. I would like to know a few things about you. Age, location, why you think we will work together, be creative!

Thank you all for reading! I hope to hear from some of you soon!

Ben

Featured Threads

New Personals