Looking for a female for some online fun

Randy Magnum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2016
This is probably a long shot as there's many posts with guys all wanting similar things with no replies, but thought I'd give it a go.

I'm essentially after a female who enjoys an occasional chat nothing 24/7 and would potentially be interested in some tasks or dares to complete when she has spare time to do them.

I'm not interested in being an owner and I dont get jealous if you also talk to others. The more people you talk to, the more you understand your likes and dislikes so I'm all for it.

Feel free to start a Conversation with me if this sounds like something you'd be interested in. (Please use a Private Conversation rather than Private message me as I dont get notifications for messages)

Randy Magnum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2016
Thanks for the replies, now looking again for someone to talk to and maybe have some fun with.

Reactions: Terror

Randy Magnum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2016
Hello Submissives out there.....

I've had some good success with this in the past and have met some really cool subs, but now looking for another female to play with.

I'm looking for a submissive female for some online play.
I enjoy giving creative tasks to work with a person's kinks & fantasies, and most importantly all limits will be respected.

I enjoy tasks based around humiliation and do expect pics as proof of task completion. (I'd never ask or expect a face pic)

I've also had few conversations from female subs that are new, please be aware that conversations to find out about yourself are needed before we jump right in.

I need to know about your kinks / fantasies / limits / How often you can play / normal availability / timezone....
These are all factors which need to be clear from the beginning to get the best out of the play.

If you're interested please drop me a private message and we can chat to see if we'd be compatible.

Randy Magnum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2016
I'm again looking for a submissive female for some online play.

I also have a female friend who also helps me dominate females as a couple online
(If you're interested in this, it's something we can explore - we can both verify gender too so subs know it's genuine)

I enjoy giving creative tasks to work with a person's kinks & fantasies, and most importantly all limits will be respected.

IMPORTANT: I expect pics as proof of task completion.
I'd never ask or expect a face pic as understand there are so many people that just want to stick your images online for blackmail play. It's much safer to be anonymous and should be encouraged. Pics doesn't mean it has to be of your naked body on display either, if you're forced to strip, a pic of pile of clothes on the floor etc is enough to verify you did the task.

I try to put a lot of effort in my tasks so a message saying 'done it' after thinking about something for a long time and tailored it to your fantasies etc is really annoying and so that's why pics are important to me now.

I've also had few conversations from female subs that are new, please be aware that conversations to find out about yourself are needed before we jump right in.

I need to know about your kinks / fantasies / limits / How often you can play / normal availability / timezone....
These are all factors which need to be clear from the beginning to get the best out of the play.

I know if you're new, excited and most likely horny you want to jump straight into role play, want to take some pics and play immediately.
This is also how you meet the wrong person, find your pics online quickly and end up experiencing something you never intended.
If you are new, patience is the key to having a good experience. I might ask a lot of questions but that's important to your tasks.

If you're interested please drop me a private message and we can chat to see if we'd be compatible.

Please don't reply on the thread as many people will just see you're interested in being a sub and likely spam you're inbox trying to dom you..

-RM

Reactions: Hailey12808

Randy Magnum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2016
I have some more free time and would like to find some more submissive females for humiliation play preferably based in the UK. All play will be online over apps such as kik.

I know if you're new, excited and most likely horny you want to jump straight into role play, want to take some pics and play immediately.
This is also how you meet the wrong person, find your pics online quickly and end up experiencing something you never intended.
If you are new, patience is the key to having a good experience. I might ask a lot of questions but that's important to your tasks.

Please don't reply on the thread as many people will just see you're interested in being a sub and likely spam you're inbox trying to dom you..

-RM

Reactions: Amunique

Randy Magnum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2016
Back looking for more female sluts to have some online kik fun with.

Please reach out to me if you enjoy humiliation / tasks and will provide pics / vids as proof of completion of tasks.

I take time to think about my tasks and customise them to what your fantasies are. Because I spend quite a bit of time thinking about tasks and how for you to get the most out of doing them, this is why proof is important to me.

Love hearing about what your kinks / fantasies are and then working out how to complete these in tasks or as part of your everyday life.

Please PM me if you're interested, I've had great success with this previously. Can't wait to talk to you naughty girls 😉

-RM

Reactions: Cuteslut and Megu

Randy Magnum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2016
Hello Naughty Girls !

I'm again looking for more female sluts to have some online kik fun with.

Please reach out to me if you enjoy being controlled / humiliation / tasks / dares and will provide pics / vids as proof of completion of tasks or dares.

I take time to think about my tasks and customise them to what your fantasies are. Because I spend quite a bit of time thinking about tasks and how for you to get the most out of doing them, this is why proof is important to me. I should point out that proof doesn't always have to be of you completely naked etc. Just enough proof so I know that you are actually doing the task / dare.

I love hearing about what your kinks / fantasies are and then working out how to complete these in tasks or as part of your everyday life.

Please PM me if you're interested, I've had great success with this previously so hopefully looking for more fun.

Can't wait to talk to you naughty girls !

Randy Magnum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2016
Again looking for a kinky female slut to play with.

Please reach out to me if you enjoy being controlled / humiliation / tasks / dares and will provide pics / vids as proof of completion of tasks or dares.

Please note that I understand D/S relationships are based on trust so it's perfectly acceptable to send content that doesn't expose you, until you feel confident enough to want to do so.

Although I've had really good success with these posts in the past, it definitely seems like the ladies exposed sites has really changed the way people want to interact now. Which is good for keeping unwanted images off the net, however making it really difficult to get to the level of interaction I've had previously with a lot of subs which is a shame.

Drop me a PM if you're interested.

Reactions: Megu

Featured Threads

New Personals