Looking for a female Slave

Slave for you

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 23, 2022
Looking for an slave girl to control. If you are an obedient slut ready to submit to a strict Mistress pm me. I will control what you wear, when you can use the restroom, and everything else. You will be mine and obey my rules.

Slave needs to be open to humiliation, breast play, orgasm denial and control, and strict training. You must be ready to submit and abide by my rules. If rules are broken cruel punishments apply.

I do not ask for pictures or proof, but I do require detailed reports of however many sentences I ask. Very detailed reports are needed or slave will be punished for not following simple tasks. If you cannot handle being degraded do not pm me.

D

Deleted member 64535

This person says they don't ask for pictures/proof but then immediately demand pictures/videos/proof. They also immediately enforce 24/7 play which isn't reasonable. They don't respect boundaries. Just a warning.

(Also in one of their last messages to me before I left the conversation they demanded I write them a 100 sentence report?)

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
This person says they don't ask for pictures/proof but then immediately demand pictures/videos/proof. They also immediately enforce 24/7 play which isn't reasonable. They don't respect boundaries. Just a warning.

(Also in one of their last messages to me before I left the conversation they demanded I write them a 100 sentence report?)
Great work calling out a liar. This needs to happen more often so others can be aware and people like this can be ousted from the community.

Featured Threads

New Personals