Looking for a female sub (experienced, beginner friendly)

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
All other regions
Kinks
Rules, controlled orgasm, pain, spanking

Rleee

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 20, 2021
[ Who I am ]

My name is Lee. I'm, again after a while, in search for a submissive.
I'm 23 years old, and I began exploring my kinky side with other people at the age of 18. Although I am a Switch, I found that I'm only comfortable with being a Sub for short sessions, and where I feel most comfortable is in the position of a caring Dominant (more on that below).

[ What I want ]

in general, I'm looking for a Dominant/Submissive relationship. I understand that these aren't shaped only by me, but by whomever is on the other side as well, so I'm pretty open to accomodate.
However, I do have a few things I know I need. For starters, I want someone who can talk and have a good conversation. I'm looking for a friend and someone I can trust, as well as a Sub.
Second, I'd like someone who can open up and share things with me. I understand trust comes with time, and that works both ways, but I'd like someone who can eventually trust me and whom I can eventually trust and count on as well.
Despite that, I still want my Sub to respect me. There will be rules to follow (although those will be tailored specifically for the Sub), and things I'll require, and I still can be mean sometimes despite my caring nature.

[ Who I want ]

In general, I'm looking for someone who can have time for me, and someone who has interest and passion in what they do, someone who will enjoy being by my side.
While I'm most interested in females (independant on birth assignments), I'd be open for otherwise, as long as they're feminine looking, as that's my personal preference.
While I can wait for the person to feel comfortable with it, I do expect them to be able to send pictures, although that won't be the center of everything we do. In addition, everything will be for my eyes only, unless otherwise specified.

[ Forms of Contact ]

If you're someone who wants something serious, but comfortable, and someone who's ready to make time and build trust, and if you've read this far and are interested in trying this out, you can let me know.
My Kik username is brnnj,
And my Snapchat username is nonymous2021395

Be seeing you!

Featured Threads

New Personals