looking for a female sub/slave to be my first

articfox97

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2015
I am a straight guy who is rather new to this life style and i am looking for a female sub/slave to be the first i train.

I am preferably looking for skinny girl and girls that are a bit curvy i really like blodes
This is online only unless you happen to be local and that would be after a while of us getting to know each other.

I really am not picky with what your limts are my only deal breakers are unwilling to send pics/vids ever " at first its finE and i do understand not wanting to show your face." and possibly no toys object limt as i like to be creative.

Before anything though we have to get to know each other.
So to do that any girls that are interested in being my first sub or slave kik me username articfox97
Saying your age sub or slave why you want to be my sub or slave and a little about your self and we can start chatting if you have any questions you can ether ask me down below,PM me if its private or you can kik me ty for your time.

conviction

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2014
once again, I suggest a longer personals ad, it is also better to request a PM here and not a kik first, because talking establishes trust and giving out information like KIK requires trust

articfox97

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2015
I actually did put one in personal just didn't put link because i am bad with computers as odd as that sounds coming from an 18 year old XD

Featured Threads

New Personals