Looking for a Female sub? (Trading)

exandros

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2016
Hi all and happy new year. I'm gonna begin this year with something new, hoping you might be interested in.
At this time i own a really cute and disciplined (not yet by me) 25yo submissive girl. i've become her dom not long ago and i'm still training her.

Btw i've decided to "sell" her for temporary online session, to other doms, swtich or anyone wants.

I want to be extremely clear, i'm not talking about money. i'm here just to listen what anyone of you can offer me in exchange.
As i said she's really cute and disciplined, with few limits (pics are NOT a limit, face pics are a limit btw).

I know i didn't explain so much in this post so...feel free to make aany questions under here or contact me on my kik: droxord for any doubt.

*First edit
I'm a straight switch so i'm looking for session with other female subs/dommes or anything else you can think it can be interesting for me. Make your bet

*Second edit
Kind Grammar revision by subzzzero

*Third edit
Why I want to do this kind of trade? Its connected to the idea of objectification of the sub. Also, is something she wanna try and I kindly want to satisfy her because of her good behavior.

Last edited:

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
So you have a sub who you came to own not long ago and you claim to be still "training" yet you want to trade her off for time with other females? This stinks of BS. Do you even have "her" consent to be offering her up?

What makes it smell of fish is that you once refer to her as male here in this sentence: "i've become his dom not long ago and i'm still training her."

You then also say you want females only in your edit but you call them doms. This should be dommes. based on the few prior posts of yours it seems maybe you should find a mentor or put some solid time into your current "sub" before you go out seeking trade offers for others which will only mean less time you devote to the current sub you claim to have.

exandros

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2016
So you have a sub who you came to own not long ago and you claim to be still "training" yet you want to trade her off for time with other females? This stinks of BS. Do you even have "her" consent to be offering her up?

What makes it smell of fish is that you once refer to her as male here in this sentence: "i've become his dom not long ago and i'm still training her."

You then also say you want females only in your edit but you call them doms. This should be dommes. based on the few prior posts of yours it seems maybe you should find a mentor or put some solid time into your current "sub" before you go out seeking trade offers for others which will only mean less time you devote to the current sub you claim to have.

I think you re a bit harsh. I respect your exp in the bdsm world that doesn't allowed you to make those assumptions.
English is not my first language so i make mistakes.
I want to make those trades because its an explicit request made by her and i want to please her.

I understand there are many fakes here but you are too used that, you see fakes everywhere. Anyone is interested in those trades is gonna recive any kind of proofs. I'm not here to cheat anyone

Dominic4e

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 18, 2017
British living in Germany
You need to specify exactly what you want in return, if all it is, is a female sub I find it strange that you’re looking for one when you already have a great one.

exandros

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2016
You need to specify exactly what you want in return, if all it is, is a female sub I find it strange that you’re looking for one when you already have a great one.

That s because 90% of users here is starving looking for female subs. I/we want some new experience... I don t think it's too hard to understand.
I presume you Don t find strange any kind of kink you ve seen here... Y finding strange my post then?

Dominic4e

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 18, 2017
British living in Germany
That s because 90% of users here is starving looking for female subs. I/we want some new experience... I don t think it's too hard to understand.
I presume you Don t find strange any kind of kink you ve seen here... Y finding strange my post then?
I’m sorry I couldn’t understand you because you grammar is so atrocious but anyways I’m curious what is it you want to trade

exandros

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2016
I’m sorry I couldn’t understand you because you grammar is so atrocious but anyways I’m curious what is it you want to trade

I couldn t understand you too... What do you mean with "what is it you want to trade"?

exandros

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2016
You really don t know what you re talking about...
Are you interested in what I said or not? You said only that I'm a fake. And also...stop with that capslock, it s really childish

Featured Threads

New Personals