Imtoobored

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 28, 2021
Looking for a submissive female whore who obeys what she's told without questioning and who's ready to be suffocated tortured
Dm me for my snap and I'll see if you're worth it or not

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Looking for a submissive female whore who obeys what she's told without questioning and who's ready to be suffocated tortured
Dm me for my snap and I'll see if you're worth it or not
Clearly by this post and your age alone youre new to this alll. This type post isn’t going to get you much of anywhere. You tell nothing of yourself no kinks, likes, dislikes, limits, experiences, references, nothing.
The post suggests that since one identifies as sub that means she will mindlessly do anything for any “Dom”

your inexperience shows greatly here. The request you’ve made for suffocated and torture would be viewed as abuse vs kink. Breath play would be the proper way to list it. And that action has to be done with care to avoid permanent injury to the sub. It’s all about blood flow not actually crushing the windpipe. Slow down and make some effort you’ll get better results. Go do some research find a mentor of the same gender and role. Attend some local munches. Learn real bdsm and then maybe you’ll be ready to take on a sub of your own.

Imtoobored

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 28, 2021
Ya I see where you're coming from matter fact I am pretty new here
Clearly by this post and your age alone youre new to this alll. This type post isn’t going to get you much of anywhere. You tell nothing of yourself no kinks, likes, dislikes, limits, experiences, references, nothing.
The post suggests that since one identifies as sub that means she will mindlessly do anything for any “Dom”

your inexperience shows greatly here. The request you’ve made for suffocated and torture would be viewed as abuse vs kink. Breath play would be the proper way to list it. And that action has to be done with care to avoid permanent injury to the sub. It’s all about blood flow not actually crushing the windpipe. Slow down and make some effort you’ll get better results. Go do some research find a mentor of the same gender and role. Attend some local munches. Learn real bdsm and then maybe you’ll be ready to take on a sub of your own.

Featured Threads

New Personals