Looking for a male slave for a different kind of exposure fun.

Sexuality
Gay
Orientation
Dominant
Region
United States (West of the Rockies)
Kinks
Possession, mind control, domination, humiliation
Limits
Feminine guys, plus sized guys, scat, vomit, chastity

Malepossessionlover

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 3, 2022
Hello, I want to preface this by saying I am a male anonymous dom. You will never see me or hear my voice, so do not ask. I am also not willing to pretend to be female so if you message me calling me mistress or anything like that you WILL be ignored.

I am looking to have fun with a different kind of exposure centered around my fetish, male possession. It is not the possessive kind, but rather pretending your body has been taken control of by outside forces. If you are interested, I will issue commands to you and you will record yourself acting them out. Face is not required, but verbal is. I will then post you on a special Reddit account dedicated to this and even a website called ThisVid if you'd like. There are other ways to get your nudes out that we can discuss in private. If you're not into exposure but are into the idea of getting possessed you can still message me.

I am not interested in plus sized men, cross dressers or sissies, or chastity play. Please do not message me if you fall into one of those categories.

If you would like to do this my kik is Khaz_is_bae send a photo of your body and your kinks and limits to get a reply.

Featured Threads

New Personals