Experience
Been a sub for sometime now

jn**

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 24, 2019
I am a sub in need of a strict master. I enjoy being controlled in simple everyday life with rules like diet, outings, studies and the general sub rules etc. If I break them, I want to punished harshly enough.
Limits: pictures and video, cum eating and public tasks. Please message me on kik.
kik: jessicanygil

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I am a sub in need of a strict master. I enjoy being controlled in simple everyday life with rules like diet, outings, studies and the general sub rules etc. If I break them, I want to punished harshly enough.
Limits: pictures and video, cum eating and public tasks. Please message me on kik.
kik: jessicanygil

This is kinda fishy, in that most girls dont ever refer to it as "cum eating" when finding online play. Most sub people with a penis call it cum eating as it is something fairly regular dommes have them do. The no pics vids thing is a 50/50 preference that i always am willing to respect for someone. however with this particular situation i would def want a verification of female before making too much effort on this. Not being offensive just calling it as it looks. You can always verify with staff here to alleviate this confusion. Good luck on your search.

Reactions: crazyashell21

jn**

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 24, 2019
I called it cum eating cause most doms ask me if I am okay with "cum eating" and that's how it was in my mind. I have a dom now and I have proved it to him that I am a women. So I think I am good here. As far as the pics thing is, its how I am and I do not prefer doing it. I hope this solves your question.

Reactions: Switch413

Featured Threads

New Personals