Looking for a Mistress

fo2sh

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 20, 2015
Hello I am searching for a Mistress , Domme for formal submission, not casual play/play mate I am interested in long term Online M/S Relationship

I Will Provide Some Pictures/Videos/Audio proof that I am who I say I am

However I am only comfortable exploring M/S once I am certain my trust has been well-placed - all submission is highly dependent on trust for me

I'm looking for someone who can talk over email,kik or Skype

I don't want someone that will disappear after a short time but someone that i can build up a good friendship, relationship with

ABOUT ME :

As a Sub/Slave I am highly obedient and disciplined. I have an excellent memory for rules and commands so if rules are established then I will do my level best to follow it well. Pleasing my Mistress/Domme is very important to me, and I push myself hard in this respect.

I have a high Pain tolerance , i can handle pain tasks very well ,The key word here is : "Endorphin", I am an endorphin BDSM masochist , I am into Pain just to get the euphoric effect of endorphins , i am very tough and can take huge amount of pain ( not torture ) , i get toughness from lots of S&M plays

About Pushing my Limits :

1.Soft limit: A limit which is not necessarily set in stone. It may be flexible, may be pushed or may change over time and/or with experience or knowledge of that type of play.

2. Hard Limits: Something that i wont do ( but it's negotiable and pushed over time )

When I see someone just talk about “limits” in a BDSM book, I cringe, because as you can see, soft and hard limits are definitely two different things. So if I say that, for instance, being given away is a “limit” – is a “soft limit” or a “hard limit”? The reason this bothers me is because if people read BDSM books and then base their play on what they read, a Dom/me may push or force his/her sub into doing the sub isn’t ready for or isn’t interested in.

You may be saying, “But a sub can always speak up”, and that’s true, but when you combine the “mind fuck” aspect of BDSM with the need to speak up the sub may be too intimidated or afraid to upset or disappoint their Dom/me. Maybe I’m overreacting or overstating this.

I Don't Mind when my Mistress / Domme pushes my limits but she needs to discuss it With me First.

In this relationship I hope to not only be your sub, slave but your friend so that means I want discuss things and see how things are in out lives outside of our sessions and such. Hopefully I am what you are looking for, more information is below so please keep reading until the end.

. About my Toys ?

I'm sorry but i do not have any toys , but i have some other stuff that can be used exactly as toys , such as ::
- strings
- robes
- candles
- a lot of stuff for spanking
- a lot of rubber bands ( different sizes , small and big ones )
- toothpaste
- toothbrush
- stuff for anal if you are interested in Anal
- i made a cock ring by myself
- I am very creative and i can make more toys from what i have around .. and i don't mind buying stuff that can help
- some lotions and creams for aftercare
- Clothes pins

The aspects , and what I'm looking for in my mistress or in the relation ?

well i am an 18 years old submissive guy seeks a mistress to own me and claim me as her property and to teach me how to be a good boy

I'm looking for someone who can talk over email,kik or Skype

I don't want someone that will disappear after a short time but someone that i can build up a good friendship, relationship with, I really hate short term relationships

I don't like to rush, I like taking my time and taking things slow, I'm looking for an understanding Mistress , yet a strict one to put me in my place

My experience with BDSM ?

well , i have been a dom for 2 years , and a sub for 2 years so i understand the feelings of both sides , but i enjoy being a sub more than a dom , i think being a sub is my right place, as a sub i really didn't try a lot of things because so far i didn't find the right Mistress yet , but here is a list of what i tried ::
- nipple pain
- cock , dick pain ( cbt )
- spanking
- i only did anal once in my whole life
- body writing
- i did eat my cum once
- pissed on myself once
- wax play ( with candles )
- some ball busting
- edging
- denied orgasms
- bladder control
- orgasm control
- hidden public
- pain with rubber bands
- body pain
- and some other stuff that i honestly can't remember

About my Likes , Dislikes , fetishes , kinks , soft and hard limits ?

Humiliation
Pain within reason
Clothing control
Bladder control
Full control
Body writing
Masturbation and orgasm control
Spanks

I dislike :

Edging excessively
Heavy pain

Fetishes :

Feet

kinks :

i Don't have any kinks

Soft Limits :
- Sharing
-cum play
- piss play
- Force me to be bi

Hard Limits :
Social suicide
Blackmail
Family
Friends
Animals
Breaking the law
Scat
Blood
I'm only okay with hidden public
Feminization
Anything that will cause permanent damage

Few stuff about me :

1) body type: Athlete with muscles
2) weight: 79kgs, 175lbs
3) height :6'3, 190cm
4) hair color: black
5) eyes color: brown
6) age: 18
7) Dick Size : 7.5 or 8 inches , depends on how horny i am

Thank you for taking the time and reading this post, please pm me If you have any questions, concerns or comments about myself

So if you interested in owning me please message me with your kik or Skype

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals