Looking for a Nasty And kinky female

BadJeans

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 23, 2018
Hi, i am a girl, 19y.o.
And love nipple and pussy Torture, teasing And i would love to chat with a girl with same interests.
If a dominant one,even better!
We can have fun,agony And orgasmic time, text me!

Normalguy99

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 25, 2018
Hi, i am a girl, 19y.o.
And love nipple and pussy Torture, teasing And i would love to chat with a girl with same interests.

Hello slaves

I am a dominant sadistic Mistress looking for male slaves. And that is slave as in being owned and not just something you like to do 5 minutes a day.
Boys, if you are not sure this is probably not for you. I am pretty strict, so if you don't like the idea of having no freedom, move along. What do I want from you is obedience, submission, your crys, your begging, your whining. I am going to take all that. When you write me don't just say hello. Write about yourself and why you would like to be a slave. Be respectful. It is not that hard to do. Be humble, but still present your talents.

Kik! GoddessMagda

Describe yourself and what are you looking for, guys with picture will receive an answer first.

camaikun

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 5, 2018
Just as a warning, if you see GoddessMagda anywhere know that this person is fake. I've seen them on a lot of sites and all of their accounts are fake. Do not trust them at all.

If you need any proof, just look at the fact that the profile that the person is using is male, yet they say they are a "mistress".

Reactions: BadJeans

Naughty aysha

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 30, 2018
Hi, i am a girl, 19y.o.
Am interested

Reactions: BadJeans

Featured Threads

New Personals