Submissive
Region
U.K. & Ireland
Kinks
Chastity, Tease and Denial, anal play, pegging, semi/hidden public
Limits
Piss and Scat, family and friends, illegal or permanent
Experience
Had 4 doms now 1 long term but really enjoyed not had much experience irl which I'd like to experience more

Exhibitionboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 26, 2019
I'm an experienced sub who finished with their previous mistress just before lockdown due to distance and have been looking for a new dom to own and control this subs needs.
I enjoy tease and Denial chastity anal play and pegging enjoy being tied down also enjoy semi/hidden public and sexualy tormented
My limits are friends and family Scat and piss anything illegal or anything that would cause permenent damage or marks
I have a few toys butt plugs anal beads wireless vibrating butt plug and a chastity cage
I would also like there to be the option/potential or IRL meets and if we both feel the dinamic works well
Anything else you wish to know or if you'd like me to fill in an application please dm or kik me and I will reply as soon as I can

Reactions: Mistress Nelson

Samsbitch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 18, 2021
I'm an experienced sub who finished with their previous mistress just before lockdown due to distance and have been looking for a new dom to own and control this subs needs.
I enjoy tease and Denial chastity anal play and pegging enjoy being tied down also enjoy semi/hidden public and sexualy tormented
My limits are friends and family Scat and piss anything illegal or anything that would cause permenent damage or marks
I have a few toys butt plugs anal beads wireless vibrating butt plug and a chastity cage
I would also like there to be the option/potential or IRL meets and if we both feel the dinamic works well
Anything else you wish to know or if you'd like me to fill in an application please dm or kik me and I will reply as soon as I can
What’s your kik

Mistress Nelson

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 24, 2021
Hello

Featured Threads

New Personals