Love12333

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 31, 2017
Hello and thank you for taking your time and reading my ad

Information
Let me start by telling you a bit about myself. My name is Carl and I'm not a beginner but wouldn't call myself an expert either. I've been a slave slave for almost a year and have tried different things to really find what I like. I currently live in Sweden and I will be 21 this year. I'm a bit chubby but currently trying to lose weight so if you're​ only looking for slim guys I'm not the slave for you.

Looking for
I'm looking for a Master or Mistress who are really creative in the way of giving tasks or during Skype sessions and that you find new ways to make me explore new things and push my limits. You should also have similar likes and be okey with my dislikes. I also would like to find a Master / Mistress that likes having discussions and not only give tasks and them be silent. (A bonus is if you are okey with Skype sessions where you instruct me with your voice no cam needed but voice is a big plus)

CBT
Self bondage
Forced orgasm
Ruined orgasm
Cum play
Testicle stretching
Nipple play
Forced bi (turn on)

Limits/dislikes
Family
Blood
Full nude public
Scat
Show face (until trust is built)

Toys
Fleshlight, nipple clamps, prostate massager, buttplug set, testicle divider, chastity Cage, blind fold, ball gag, penis ring, testicle stretcher, collar with leash, paddle, handcuffs, vibrating dildo and a flogger
I will also send a picture of my toy collection if you feel like you want to see it first

Ending
So if you feel like I described you as a Master/Mistress and find me as your slave interesting leave me a PM with some information about yourself and how you are as a Master / Mistress. I'm not expecting an essay but will ignore those who ignore what I just said. Also feel free to ask me anything if you have any questions.

Love12333

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 31, 2017
Got some pm:s but I'm still looking and will soon after that decide who's sounds like a good match for me

Featured Threads

New Personals