looking for a sexy shemale mistress in my area, New Hampshire

vas6969

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 18, 2022
I am new to the BDSM and i am looking for a sexy shemale mistress to help me fulfill my fancies of being her slut bitch
I am 63 straight male , love anal toys , tying my testicals, love the taste of my own cum , would love to know what a hot cock squirting cum to the back of my throat feels like.
and would also love a hot cock in my ass squirting cum as well
please note ( what i ma looking for in a mistress is a full set of tits and a very sexy woman with a hard cock to teach me to be her bitch

( MY ASS IS STILL A VIRGIN FOR THE RIGHT MITRESS )

Losstride

Verified Anomaly
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Sep 6, 2019
U.S.A.
I am new to the BDSM and i am looking for a sexy shemale mistress to help me fulfill my fancies of being her slut bitch
I am 63 straight male , love anal toys , tying my testicals, love the taste of my own cum , would love to know what a hot cock squirting cum to the back of my throat feels like.
please note ( what i ma looking for in a mistress is a full set of tits and a very sexy woman with a hard cock to teach me to be her bitch

This would be better placed in one of the personal ad sections; this Show & Tell sub-forum is intended more for exhibition and such.

Reactions: StormyDungeons

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA

The suggested posting section is where this needs to go so i 2nd the other responder.

That said, dude as much as i pulling for you = you are jn the wrong location and looking for the wrong thing. Bear with me.

For starters due to the hormone supplements and professional support, transexuals tend to be closer to big cites. New England is just not that haven unless closer to Bostom MA.

Now for the wrong thing you by making 1 small change most likely could find a result = alter that to SISSIES AND/OR CROSS DRESSERS.

Another note to know = due to the expenses involved in mtf sec change process, most available for what you seek are working girls for hire. Not usually at bargain mart prices.

There are 2 classified sources you might google search and use:

Locanto new hampshire

Yesbackpages.com

Hope it works out ok.

Featured Threads

New Personals