Looking for a slave slut to humiliate

Easternking

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 23, 2024
Hey I’m new here (22M) and I’m starting to get into the humiliating kink and I wanna try it out with some people. So I’m looking for a slave female sub slut who enjoys being humiliated so I can let my wildest imaginations run free.I can offer a safe space for people also to try out their kinks and let their imaginations run wild. I’m into degrading, humiliating, piss play, daddy kinks to name a few. I would like to try some stuff online first to see if we’re comfortable and compatible with each other. The primary goal of this whole thing is to have fun and explore our sexual dreams and desires with each other. I want a longer relationship with this slave not just a one and done thing. Must be open to sending and exchanging nudes. Excited to see what this brings me

Last edited:
Reactions: mature_begg

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hey I’m new here (22M) and I’m starting to get into the humiliating kink and I wanna try it out with some people. So I’m looking for a slave female sub slut who enjoys being humiliated like a worthless whore so I can let my wildest imaginations run free. I want a longer relationship with this slave not just a one and done thing. Must be open to sending and exchanging nudes. Excited to see what this brings me
With this approach. Likely not much. It just kinda reads off as I’m horny I want to be abusive and I want nudes. Elaborate more on your prior experience. Your other kinks. Your limits And what you can offer a sub in return.

Reactions: Punarnyfapp

Easternking

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 23, 2024
With this approach. Likely not much. It just kinda reads off as I’m horny I want to be abusive and I want nudes. Elaborate more on your prior experience. Your other kinks. Your limits And what you can offer a sub in return
I edited it a little bit, is it better now? Thank you btw

mature_begg

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
May 28, 2024
Moscow, Russia
Hey I’m new here (22M) and I’m starting to get into the humiliating kink and I wanna try it out with some people. So I’m looking for a slave female sub slut who enjoys being humiliated so I can let my wildest imaginations run free.I can offer a safe space for people also to try out their kinks and let their imaginations run wild. I’m into degrading, humiliating, piss play, daddy kinks to name a few. I would like to try some stuff online first to see if we’re comfortable and compatible with each other. The primary goal of this whole thing is to have fun and explore our sexual dreams and desires with each other. I want a longer relationship with this slave not just a one and done thing. Must be open to sending and exchanging nudes. Excited to see what this brings me
Hello Sir! It was a great pleasure for me to read your detailed description. I can offer myself as a test person to try out different practices including bdsm, cbt, huge anal toys, kinky/ dirty play and many others. My limits are few: breaking of laws, children, extreme pain, publicity, extreme scat...
You can find me here or in <Skype> vpcz1dvp

Featured Threads

New Personals