Looking for a special kind of online domme: make me the perfect manslut/himbo

Blahweblah

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 13, 2015
Kind of a weird request.

I was wondering if there are any Dommes who would like to groom someone into the perfect himbo/manslut/man whore?

That is, instructions and tasks which guide me towards having sex with as many women as possible; so that I can't remember the last time I slept a full night; my dick didn't ache from sex; I don't remember 9 of the last 10 names of the people I fucked.

While I love sex and masturbating (one might say I'm an addict), I find it hard to discipline myself day to day to maximise sexual encounters.

How this would theoretically work:
  • I meet a domme online who, after swapping picture proof, discussion, boundary setting, etc. gives me recurring or one of tasks which leads to more opportunity for sex.
    • This can be tasks like "swipe on X dating app every day", "go to a bar and flirt with anyone who looks alone", "go to the gym X times a week" (I already do)
  • I will report to you after every encounter I have, with a description, what we did, etc.
  • If you and I develop a good enough connection, you can start setting specific tasks for me during encounters.
    • i.e. "Finish on her face", "Choke her while you cum" (note: I will not break consent with anyone)
  • If perchance we are co-located (or close) I would be possibly willing to meet.
Details about me:
  • I am straight, so no gay/bi experiences.
  • I am a regular gym goer, however have not got visible abs or anything. If domme wished I would diet down (though safely, no crazy diets). My guess is 5-8kgs loss would be visible abs, 10-13kg would be chiseled.
  • I am a switch and pretty experimental.
  • I am a talkative and social person, meaning I'm not going to be that awkward dude who sits at the back of the bar and can't talk to people.
To start with I probably would commit part time (X days a week), to see if it worked. If it does, I may consider moving full time.

If you're interested, please flick me a message on Kik: S0cialN3rd
If you are a guy, please don't message me. Not interested sorry!

Hope to here from you soon! ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals