Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
All other regions
Kinks
Edging,denial,ruined and forced orgasm,humiliation,hidden public,petplay,videos,pictures,pain,forced bi

MistressA

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 16, 2017
i want a sub that understands that i am above them and my needs must come first, must accept and be okay with sending pictures and videos.
I will not stand subs that think that they response make them my sub or they have right to it

my likes are bonding, edging, begging, pain, pet play, control, videos, pictures

Those interested send an introduction and I will decide if you are the sub I am looking for

Introduction:
-Description of you as a sub
-Experience
-What does it makes you a good potential sub for me

Last edited:

Dirtiestboyinpanty

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 3, 2016
i want a sub that understands that i am above them and my needs must come first, must accept and be okay with sending pictures and videos.
I will not stand subs that think that they response make them my sub or they have right to it

my likes are bonding, edging, begging, pain, pet play, control, videos, pictures

Those interested send an introduction and I will decide if you are the sub I am looking for

Introduction:
-Experience
hey 27 m sissy slave wanna watch me dildo my ass swallow own cum, k my butt, drink my pee or even moreyou dont need a cam to watch meyou just watch and order
Kik confuzedzoul
Skype [email protected]

tywilson48q

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 6, 2019

Introduction:
-Experience
Beginner Sub, not done it much before
Experience is minimal to non-existent
Exhibitionism
Photos + Videos for reason stated above
Edging
JOI
Humiliation
Tease and Denial