Looking for a Task (I promise I did beeter job at description)?

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
All other regions
Kinks
Pain, humiliation, spanking, whipping, nipple and puusy whipping.
Limits
Blood and anything sexual
Experience
None

Kitt

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 19, 2021
I come from a very conservative background and due to that reason I cannot post pictures but I'm willing to give a good description of task given. I'm a very shy person I haven't really explored much about sexual things.
I like pain, the more the better. But I don't have any toys. I only have some clips, iron scale and belt and I cannot make sound during the punishment as I live with my family.
So anyone willing to give me tasks has to be really creative.
I love having my breasts and pussy in pain I can take atleast 50 lashes from belt without flinching.
I'm not against trying figging. So anyone interested in giving me any tasks?

Come-Here

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 6, 2009
Did you get many responses?

I'm sure there are a few household items that could be adapted to help give you the pain you desire....

Come-Here

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 6, 2009
One item that comes in very handy are binder clips... You know the black metal ones with the silver handles? You can bend the u-shaped black metal so that it doesn't close completely and can vary the pain that it gives you. The metal handles can also be removed so you are left with just the black metal which makes removing them more difficult/painful!

I assume you've used rubber bands to snap various body parts?

Kitt

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 19, 2021
I have actually tried binder clips but there is a issue with that it peels of my skin, so I wasn't sure I wanted to do it.
Yes I did try rubber bands.

Featured Threads

New Personals