Looking for a true sadist (hard and extreme torture)

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
Kinks
Torture, cbt, ballbusting, needles, skewering, humiliation, degradation, dehumanization, pain, damage, abuse, castration and many more.
Limits
Scat, social suicide
Experience
A lot

Hammertime

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 19, 2018
Hi everyone,

So I am a 33year old male sub.
I’m a masochist, optimist, Enjoyer of life and nature and the beauty of our planet. I am not a person who needs (or wants) a dozen of friends so I don’t have a busy social life, just thinking about that makes me nervous haha. I am a “loner” with some people around me I would die for and that’s all I need.

I am not looking for something just sexual. I want to build a deeper connection, be friends, feel loved and admired for what I do and what I am, feel appreciated.

I have a slight preference for women, I am not attracted to men. But I have met great guys in te past and I am open to meeting a man too. Just don’t send me pictures of your penis, I’m not interested in your cock, or not in your sadistic mind :)

I used to be into long term d/s relationships in the past, getting as close to 24/7 control as possible. This is not something I am looking for now though. It’s hard to combine with running a business so I am not going to pretend that I can give up “all” control and try to be your 24/7 slave. I don’t want to waste your time by pretending to want something that’s not possible.

So what am I looking for? Someone very specific and hard to find I guess, seeing that I haven’t met you yet.

I am looking for someone who is a true sadist, someone who loves to hurt other. Someone who gets off on hurting balls. Someone sadistic who can mentor, train, motivate, guide and push me to next levels of torture, increase the pain over time and work on increasing tolerance.

For over a decade I have been submitting to people (only long term and exclusive). I have a decent pain tolerance, but I never met someone who walked the path of true brutality with me. Get to next levels of extreme together.
I would like to improve, reach new goals and work on making progress.

Why am I looking for this? I don’t know what it is, but being with someone who loves to torture and will hurt me beyond pleasurable, just for their pleasure gives me such a rush. I don’t get my pleasure from having an orgasm or paying with my cock. I get my high from people who get more and more excited the more I suffer. Just feeling Someone go harder on me when they see I am reaching my limit is something special, it gives me a much greater feeling of satisfaction and pleasure than any orgasm in the world could give me.

I am not here to get off. I am not driven by hormones, being submissive has always been in my nature. I am not looking for an orgasm, fantasy or a random session to satisfy my needs. I have been living the life long enough to not get pleasure from my own physical pleasure, but from knowing someone is enjoying what I put myself through for them. Maybe someday when things settle down and I have more time, I can go back into being “allround submissive”, submit to someone for 24/7 servitude. But until that happens, I am just here looking for as described above.

I get That’s not everyone’s cup of tea and maybe people think they can call “bullshit” but then you’re just ignorant and not the person I am looking for.

I am not afraid of a bit of damage nor about losing fertility so that is not holding me back while torturing my balls for example. The goal just shouldn’t be to lose them, that’s my limit. I want you to have fun with them, eventually being able to go as hard on them as you please, as long as they will keep dangling down there to have fun with. I understand there’s always a risk involved, it just shouldn’t be the goal.

Maybe I sound blunt or something, I just want to be honest and open about things and not waste your nor my time.

Are you still here and does this sound interesting to you? Hit me up!
My kik is worthless88
If you don’t use kik, feel free to pm me.

I am not interested in people who ask for nudes from the word go.
Would like to talk a bit, get to know you and see if we have similar interests before we start putting time and effort in to building a long term thing.

Also, I need someone who is realistic and understands working on this is a process. Both physically and mentally. The person I was with before made us accomplish great things, but by the time my cock and balls went through such extreme amounts of torture that I pretty much couldn’t get hard anymore and on the rare occasion it did, I wasn’t having full erections anymore he started bitching at me for stuggling mentally. So I stopped it. I am not afraid and it wasn’t a problem, but I need someone who will help me through it, not someone who get mad and threatens me when I am having a difficult day. Noticing changes in my body and hormones can be difficult and challenging. At these moments I need reassurance, guidance, someone who’ll tell me I am doing the right thing, it’s okay and this is what my body was made for, help me through it so I can keep pushing myself and get it to be permanent. This has been so long ago that everything got back to normal by now, but I wouldn’t mind going there again and beyond that point.

Thank you for your time! Hope to hear from you soon if you are still here and interested.

Reactions: Gallex

Featured Threads

New Personals