Looking for a true sadist (m or f) - long term

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
Kinks
Way too much - I’m open minded. If I have to mention some; cbt, ballbusting, pain, permanent denial, degradation, humiliation, dehumanization, bondage, hidden public, outdoor.
Limits
Scat, castration anything illegal and things that will ruin my social life or career
Experience
Plenty

SubW88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2016
Hello everyone,

it has been a while since I posted something. Didn’t have the need to because I was in a wonderful long term d/s relationship. Our ways have parted and now I am looking for someone great again.

Who am I? I am 33 years old, tall, blonde, build slender. Put on a little bit of weight during the pandemic but I guess I could still be considered skinny, a little towards the average side maybe.

I am self employed and work from home most of the time. My hobbies are hiking, photography, cooking, and just being out in nature. I find it important to always improve myself and acquire new skills or knowledge so I enjoy being on the internet learning something new or further developing something I already know.

The person I hope to meet? As a person I am looking for someone who doesn’t only want to be my dominant, but also want to invest in a long term, sustainable relationship. Someone who can also be my friend, is caring and supportive. Someone who is acts responsibly. Communication is important to me. I’ll explain why.

I’m looking for a sadist, someone who truly enjoys inflicting pain. Not just because they are horny and want to play a little. Someone who craves it and feels happy when they see someone in pain. I have a weakness for people who truly enjoy making me suffer.

Now, this is where the importance of communication and acting responsibly comes in. I wouldn’t typically describe myself as a masochist, I don’t inflict pain to myself if it’s not for someone else, I don’t crave the pain. What I truly enjoy is suffering for someone who enjoys inflicting pain, regardless of how I feel or how much it hurts. Being able to offer my body to someone to be used the way they feel like at a certain moment is such a great feeling.

What this does to me mentally is indescribable. Just thinking about it puts a smile on my face, gives me butterflies and goosebumps. My mind is stronger than my body, seeing someone enjoy themselves or hearing how much they do is such a big motivation for me. I can push myself mentally to endure a lot of pain. I won’t give up easily. I am that eager and motivated that I can push myself “TOO” far. I could easily damage myself beyond repair if I would be with someone whom I can’t communicate with and doesn’t have a sense of responsibility. Which is also why I am looking for someone who can also be a friend.

Trust is key for this and having a deeper connection makes it easier to give myself a 100% and push myself to new extremes. When I know someone cares about me and they love and admire me for what I am and what I am doing for them regardless of how bad and straight up abusive it might seem, I can let go of my caution and let my guard down. Trust them blindly and now worry,. It allows me to serve freely and push, trusting they will take care of me.

This is not something purely sexual to me, I don’t have to be turned on to do this and I even prefer not to, I don’t want my hormones to drive me but my desire to please and fulfill my purpose. Having a penis and balls don’t define who nor what I am. I don’t give my erections any attention and my last orgasm was many years ago. I’d prefer someone who doesn’t care about my “pleasure” the way most people look at what pleasure means and someone who believe my genitals serve a different purpose and beside fulfilling that purpose they should just be ignored.

So, I will end it here before this ad becomes too long.

I am open minded, into a lot of things and have very few limits so we don’t have to be limited to just the pain, but if you don’t identify as a sadist or at least are discovering this new side of yourself you just discovered, please don’t message me.

If you think what you just read sounds interesting and you’d like to know more? Please feel free to send me a message.

I am open to both men and women. I am not physically attracted to men and don’t enjoy seeing a men when I am serving so I you are a man who wants me to look at them or who enjoys your sub looking at your penis, I’m not your guy. If you’re a male sadist and won’t share pictures or videos of yourself with me, feel free to send me a message :)

a short edit; if you look for someone who will show you nudes or do something for you the moment we start talking, I’m not the right person for you.

preferred method of contact kik, Skype is also an option if you don’t have kik.

looking forward hearing from you!

Last edited:
Reactions: subtlizer

SubW88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2016
I would like to bring this to your attention again.

I have talked to a few people, some were nice, some weren’t but haven’t found my match yet.

The fact that I am looking for a sadist and that my kinks say degradation, humiliation, dehumanization and emasculation, just to name the ones that might cause some confusion. Doesn’t mean that you can be absolutely disrespectful from the word go.

All of those things don’t mean that I don’t want to be respected, admired and loved for what I am. If you can’t understand that those things go hand in had.

To be able to make things like this work in a successfully, long term d/s relationship that is sustainable, you need to know and trust eachother.

The that I feel happiest with someone who can be flat out abusive, craves to hurt me, will make me feel like a useless lowlife. The fact that that state of mind is what I consider my happy place. Doesn’t mean that I can’t feel appreciated and loved for what I am.
To accomplish a mindset like that, there has to be a deeper connection, trust and just a click.

I am not going to go that deep for any random stranger. I want to surrender myself and offer my mind and body to someone who cherishes me and appreciates that I offer my being to them to enable them to do what they love to do. And with that in return take me to the dark places where my happy place is.

so please, please only reach out if you are looking for something long term and if you understand how something like this can be sustained in the long run.

thank you everyone.

SubW88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2016
maybe it’s a lot to read and I know it’s not for everyone, but I’d like to let you all know that I did not find a good match yet so I am still out there, looking for the person to build something wonderful with.

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Hello everyone,

it has been a while since I posted something. Didn’t have the need to because I was in a wonderful long term d/s relationship. Our ways have parted and now I am looking for someone great again.

Who am I? I am 33 years old, tall, blonde, build slender. Put on a little bit of weight during the pandemic but I guess I could still be considered skinny, a little towards the average side maybe.

I am self employed and work from home most of the time. My hobbies are hiking, photography, cooking, and just being out in nature. I find it important to always improve myself and acquire new skills or knowledge so I enjoy being on the internet learning something new or further developing something I already know.

The person I hope to meet? As a person I am looking for someone who doesn’t only want to be my dominant, but also want to invest in a long term, sustainable relationship. Someone who can also be my friend, is caring and supportive. Someone who is acts responsibly. Communication is important to me. I’ll explain why.

I’m looking for a sadist, someone who truly enjoys inflicting pain. Not just because they are horny and want to play a little. Someone who craves it and feels happy when they see someone in pain. I have a weakness for people who truly enjoy making me suffer.

Now, this is where the importance of communication and acting responsibly comes in. I wouldn’t typically describe myself as a masochist, I don’t inflict pain to myself if it’s not for someone else, I don’t crave the pain. What I truly enjoy is suffering for someone who enjoys inflicting pain, regardless of how I feel or how much it hurts. Being able to offer my body to someone to be used the way they feel like at a certain moment is such a great feeling.

What this does to me mentally is indescribable. Just thinking about it puts a smile on my face, gives me butterflies and goosebumps. My mind is stronger than my body, seeing someone enjoy themselves or hearing how much they do is such a big motivation for me. I can push myself mentally to endure a lot of pain. I won’t give up easily. I am that eager and motivated that I can push myself “TOO” far. I could easily damage myself beyond repair if I would be with someone whom I can’t communicate with and doesn’t have a sense of responsibility. Which is also why I am looking for someone who can also be a friend.

Trust is key for this and having a deeper connection makes it easier to give myself a 100% and push myself to new extremes. When I know someone cares about me and they love and admire me for what I am and what I am doing for them regardless of how bad and straight up abusive it might seem, I can let go of my caution and let my guard down. Trust them blindly and now worry,. It allows me to serve freely and push, trusting they will take care of me.

This is not something purely sexual to me, I don’t have to be turned on to do this and I even prefer not to, I don’t want my hormones to drive me but my desire to please and fulfill my purpose. Having a penis and balls don’t define who nor what I am. I don’t give my erections any attention and my last orgasm was many years ago. I’d prefer someone who doesn’t care about my “pleasure” the way most people look at what pleasure means and someone who believe my genitals serve a different purpose and beside fulfilling that purpose they should just be ignored.

So, I will end it here before this ad becomes too long.

I am open minded, into a lot of things and have very few limits so we don’t have to be limited to just the pain, but if you don’t identify as a sadist or at least are discovering this new side of yourself you just discovered, please don’t message me.

If you think what you just read sounds interesting and you’d like to know more? Please feel free to send me a message.

I am open to both men and women. I am not physically attracted to men and don’t enjoy seeing a men when I am serving so I you are a man who wants me to look at them or who enjoys your sub looking at your penis, I’m not your guy. If you’re a male sadist and won’t share pictures or videos of yourself with me, feel free to send me a message :)

a short edit; if you look for someone who will show you nudes or do something for you the moment we start talking, I’m not the right person for you.

preferred method of contact kik, Skype is also an option if you don’t have kik.

looking forward hearing from you!
Must say . You know what you are doing. Good advt.

SubW88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2016
New year, new energy, new chances. Still hoping to see if anyones out there and still interested to meet someone.

SubW88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2016
I would like to bring this to everyone’s attention again. I know it’s a long ad and want to thank you in advance for reading it.

After several months of serving a wonderful man our ways parted, unfortunately. So I am back on “the market”.

I’m not in a hurry and not looking for something random. Hoping to finally meet someone who’s definition of long term is the same as mine, not weeks, not a few months, I’m talking years, permanent maybe. If I know someone sticks around I am able and willing to go so much further, push myself, really damage those cock and balls, leave permanent marks on my body for you as a beautiful reminder of who owns this body.

So yes, if you are a true sadist and looking to meet someone serious and committed, please reach out to me.

Hope to hear from you soon.

SubW88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2016
Hi everyone. I thought I would revamp this ad just so the history is visible.

In June of this year I met someone perfect to me through this ad, understanding, caring, cruel, harsh, destructive en merciless, absolutely wonderful. I thought at least. Unfortunately I got ghosted about 3 weeks ago so I am on the market again.

I needed the weeks to bounce back from being ghosted. I invest a lot of time and energy into this and get emotionally attached to someone, feel depended on them and live to cater to their needs so being ghosted took it’s toll on me.

The ad I have written in the past is still relevant and I didn’t change when it comes to what I am and how I see my role on this planet, my purpose in life. The only thing that changed is that I am not 33 anymore, I’m 34 now.

Please take your time to read my ad and I’m looking forward to reading your message if you’re interested in getting to know me a little better.

I know it’s a long ad so I’d like to thank you for your time, I appreciate it.

If you responded to my ad in the past and I didn’t respond to you…I am sorry, the moment I meet someone I submit to, live and exist for I stop coming online. Feel free to reach out to me again if you’re still interested.

SubW88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2016
maybe the timing is wrong or the space is changing…or maybe I’m just getting old? 😂 but yeah, I had no responses so I just wanted to let y’all know that I am still on the market!

That you for your time, I appreciate it.

SubW88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2016
Happy new year everyone!

I thought with the new year started, I’d try again with fresh motivation and a positive feeling.

I just wanted to let y’all know I’m still out there :) patiently waiting for that one, wonderful person to drop into my inbox.

Hoping to meet someone great with similar interests, someone I can connect with, someone who is looking for something long term, not just a few weeks / months.

So, if that amazing sadist is out there, make sure to leave me a message 😁

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and wishing everyone all the best for 2023. Hope it will be a great and successful year.

SubW88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2016
Decided to bump this again.

*Edit* my location at the top is not correct anymore. I moved to Europe. I don’t mind about working with different time zones, but thought I’d mention this just in case you do.*

I’m still looking. It’s difficult to meet real people these days but I am not giving up.
I met some great people for some casual online play but not the one person who is looking for something long term.

Still hoping this person is out there.
Someone who’s looking to build a deeper connection, become friends, have a great time together and at the same time gets passionate by the idea of making me suffer, gets excited by the thought of actually being able to damage some balls, mess up a dick, cause unbearable pain. Someone who is looking for a body to fulfill their darkest desires.

Hope there’s someone out there and would love to get in touch with you.

(Just so you know, if you are contacted me for your paid services / tribute, don’t waste your time. I’m not interested in giving you money. Felt the need to say that because it seems more and more of these people are out here).

Last edited:

SubW88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2016
I’d like to give this a little bump again. I’m not in a hurry and only looking for someone serious who isn’t looking for some quick fun or random session. I know there’s serious people out there so I am not giving up :)

Thank you for taking your time to read this and looking forward hearing from you if you are serious.