Kinks
Chastity, Humiliation, Feet, Slavery, Degradation, etc

sissylexi

VERIFIED Sissy
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Slave
Jan 4, 2023
Hello, I am 32 years old and slim. I am looking for a woman who is interested and has fun to keep me chaste online (chat, mail, photos, videos) for the entire month of November (No Nut November) with the help of a penis cage. During the whole month I will be at your disposal for vulgarities, tortures and humiliations that you plan for me to have your fun. I am ready to perform all your tasks and to be at your disposal for your entertainment. In the game you can also involve third parties if you think it necessary. I have sex toys and women's clothes, wigs and lingerie which I can put on for your tasks - so it's no problem if you want to feminize or feminize me. I myself like to dress secretly as a sissy and take pictures of my outfits.

Miss Mia

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2023
United States
Hello, I am 32 years old and slim. I am looking for a woman who is interested and has fun to keep me chaste online (chat, mail, photos, videos) for the entire month of November (No Nut November) with the help of a penis cage. During the whole month I will be at your disposal for vulgarities, tortures and humiliations that you plan for me to have your fun. I am ready to perform all your tasks and to be at your disposal for your entertainment. In the game you can also involve third parties if you think it necessary. I have sex toys and women's clothes, wigs and lingerie which I can put on for your tasks - so it's no problem if you want to feminize or feminize me. I myself like to dress secretly as a sissy and take pictures of my outfits.
I'm guessing you signed up because you are interested in understanding the world of Dom sub dynamics, and becoming a confident slave or an incredible submissive.

Reactions: sissylexi