Looking for an equally perversely minded slave to use via Kik

Master HC

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 2, 2014
Hello. I am a male, 18, looking for a 18-25 year old submissive female to dominate. But not just any woman. I am interested in only the most depraved sluts, who are willing to do absolutely anything and everything to please their master.
To be frank, I’m extremely demanding and quite picky. I require full control of you to do with you as I wish, when I wish. In other words, if you message me, I expect more or less on demand servitude without question. However, if work or education prevents you from being available 24/7, I will understand. In that scenario, you will provide me with a schedule so I know when you are around. You should always expect and be prepared to hear from me whenever you are free, and should be willing to do as I say at the drop of a hat. Regardless of circumstance.
My demands are not for the weak of heart or the simple minded. Like I said, I am looking for ONLY the most perversely minded souls I can find, who’s only purpose in life is to serve. One day, I may have you purchase a fox tail plug, put on a skirt, and walk around the block with it hanging out, documenting the experience with pictures or video. If that sounds too intimidating, then don’t bother. Because that is just the beginning of what I’d have you do for me. Though, should you entirely devote yourself to me, I will do my best not to get you in any serious trouble. But first and foremost, you will be there for my pleasure, so expect to end up in unusual situations, and thank me for doing it.
This will not be an equal relationship, of course. You will know me and refer to me as Master HC, and nothing else. You will never receive a picture of me, my name, or even my voice. In this relationship, I will remain completely anonymous apart from that title, while it will be expected of you to supply me with video and pictures by request.
And make no mistake. I will not be loving you. Only using you. However, I do treat my subs well. If everything I have said sounds like fun to you, then don’t think you won’t be getting your fair share of pleasure either, should you submit to me. I will take good care of you.
I'm far from an ordinary master. I don’t expect to find who I’m looking for right away. But then again, I’m not looking for any ordinary slave either. If you think you’re up for the challenge, following this info:

My Kik: Master_HC
Requirements: Willingness to receive anal, follow instructions no matter the circumstance (including in public), generally do as I tell you without question (I will never order you to do something harmful), and send me pictures and video on request without receiving any in return.

In your message:
Include: First name, age, kinks, orientation, description of yourself, and any specialties of note.
Additionally: Convince me of why I should take you as mine. Tell me why you have a desire to be controlled, and why you would swear your body to me.

I will review the information and get back to you as soon as possible. I look forward to hearing from you.

Featured Threads

New Personals