Looking for an online female slave

Pcjammer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 1, 2016
I am looking for a female slave.You must be at least 18 and willing to do what ever I ask as long as it is within your limits. what I'm looking for specificly isa serious long-term online relationship with my slave where I get to control her life to whatever extent she will allow. From deciding what clothes you wear, who you socialize and have sex with, to what dares you will perform for me I will control every aspect of as long as you are willing to let me.

Since this will be a serious relationship and I will be seriously committed to this I will eventually require some serious submission. This means Kik won't be good enough after awhile and we will need to Skype to actually progress to the next level. When we reach that next level you will fairly regularly perform for me on there and I will request pictures and videos of you doing my dares. REMEMBER that you will only be required to do this for me once we have established a certain level of trust first. I WILL NOT pressure you to do something if you are not comfortable with it and I can ASSURE you that everything you send to me will be confidential. I will expect the same from my slave as well.

It may also interest you that I have also become a slave for a while since being on this site and that was one of the biggest learning experience. And when we are not acting as a master and slave I want to get to know the my slave by talking to them as a person not a slave.
what I am interested in from a slave:
these are the things I like to get a slave to do.

* these are flexible if any are your limits I will never force you to do something you don't want to do.
-Total Submission
-Humiliation
-Insertions (Vaginal/Anal)
-Masturbation
-Orgasm Denial
-Body Writing
-Clothing Control
-Nutrition Control
-I will make you run because it is painful but very rewarding
-Bondage
-Forced Feminization (if you happen to be a tomboy)
-Full Nudity
-Bladder Control
-Squirting/Cumming on demand

Limits:
these are things I am not interested in and will never make you do as they are not things that I find acceptable.
-Blood
-Scat
-Permanent Body Modifications
-Social Suicide
-Anything else generally considered obscene

When you message me: please include the following:
-Eye Color
-Height
-Weight
-Bra Size
-Favorite Color
-Your one secret sexual desire