esthetic sub positions, orgasm control, tasks, anal training

DomDan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 1, 2023
Hello Ladies,

my name is Daniel and I am from the southern part of Germany.

I entered the kink community during my time at the University. This was about 7 years ago.
Over the years, I had the chance to get to know a lot of interesting people and exchange and build up nice experiences.

On here I am looking for a female who is willing to be my online submissive.

A few things about you:
- Preferably, you should be around my age, however, if we find a connection, I am open to anyone.
- It does not matter if you already have experience or if you are completely new to this amazing world. I would be equally happy to guide you and build up your first experiences or learn from a more experienced sub. The willingness to learn and broaden your sexual horizon is more important than experience.
- please no bratty attitude
- ok with videos and pictures (no face in the beginning, later optional) since we are online and this is the way I will control you. Discretion is a very big topic, also for me and we can surely discuss, if you feel unsafe.

A few things about me:
I finished my PhD in Chemistry in 2021 after 10 years at the universtity. As I already said, I got involved with the Kink community at that time and learned more and more things. Through all this time, respect has always been a big part of it. Because of that I am not much into humiliation. Respect also means for me, to respect privacy, to respect limits and boundaries and to respect the person at all times.
Above I listed a few kinks of me, however this is a topic open to discussion. I am open to a lot of things. My kinks are not limited to sexual control but also open to non-sexual control.

Have a nice last week of the year.

You can contact me (English or German) by sending a PM on here or on kik: 2193dan

Uuum

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 16, 2024
Hey Dr
I like your profile but what kinks unin too and wats ur limits.

Featured Threads

New Personals