Looking for another female to play with my sub.

Sparkylife17

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 22, 2021
I have had a sub for a while now and we mostly play on kik, she is getting confident enough now that we want to open up to another girl to play with us.
If you’re not shy and like to exchange pictures and videos I think you’ll fit in very nice with the dynamic we have going on. Also before anyone starts I’m not a thirsty guy and not just looking for ‘trades’ as a lot of people are, this is a real online relationship. We can both verify so I’d expect you to do the same.
Female subs and mistress only, we don’t want another guy joining just yet. My kik: sparkylife17

any more questions?

soccerhms3

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 7, 2021
I have had a sub for a while now and we mostly play on kik, she is getting confident enough now that we want to open up to another girl to play with us.
If you’re not shy and like to exchange pictures and videos I think you’ll fit in very nice with the dynamic we have going on. Also before anyone starts I’m not a thirsty guy and not just looking for ‘trades’ as a lot of people are, this is a real online relationship. We can both verify so I’d expect you to do the same.
Female subs and mistress only, we don’t want another guy joining just yet. My kik: sparkylife17

any more questions?
Hi! I'm the sub in question and we would love to have some new playmates. Mistresses are always welcome to join in on the fun and we're really open to adding a second sub to the dynamic more permanent. Please reach out to Sparkylife17 if you would like to play.

(All new playmates must message Sparkylife17 first. Any messages sent to me will be passed to him)

Reactions: Sparkylife17