Looking For Blackmail Slave

timetoshine

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 9, 2010
Hello. If you are reading this, you are no doubt interested in being blackmailed, and are exploring your options before you make a choice about who you are going to give your life to.

Now, I want to be that person, but that wont happen if we don't get along. Let me explain what I'm about. I am Male, Dominant, and have had around 13 slaves in the past 10 of which have been through blackmail. I have taken a break for a while, and am hoping to get back in the game.

So how I prefer to blackmail is with pictures. I get you to send me pictures of you doing embarrassing things, and I also have you send the email addresses of various family members, co-workers, and bosses. Now that may sound a bit extreme, but chances are that those people will never see the pictures. The only way I send those pictures is if you just stop all together, and refuse to do anything. For most mistakes, and small acts of disobedience, I will threaten to post pictures online, and will do so occasionally. All the pictures that I may post will be on a site were I can take them down again. That means if you disobey me, pictures may go up until you decide to do what i had told you to do.

The tasks I set you might be hard, they might be easy. I am going to try and break you. Make you mine. You will hate some of it, you will love some of it. I do want you to tell me what your thoughts are on certain things. I will listen to your opinions, but ultimately i will decide if i do anything about them.

All that being said, there is a way out. For example, if you are unable to for reasons beyond yourself, I will let you go. If you just want out, it probably wont happen. If I'm getting bored of you I may set you a very difficult task, and if you complete it I will let you go. As for limits, I will respect them. I wont have you break any of your limits.

For all the tasks, I will require proof, wether it be via webcam, or video camera, or photo, just as long as there is proof.

So thats all. Thats what I offer in the way of being a blackmail Master. I hope it piqued your interest. If you are interested, or have any questions, please message me.

The reason i didn't put this in the normal category was because this is something different than most ads. It isn't something most people would want.
Thanks

Reactions: Subartist

Jari

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 27, 2011
I like your first posts and share your views. I would like to blackmail someone like that as well. If you are male and really serious about this and want to become my blackmailed slave send me a PM. Let's be fair, females should apply to timetoshine first.

Featured Threads

New Personals