Looking for boy or girl willing to experiment,

Patrik3838

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 10, 2017
Sonora
Share our dreams, fantasies and experiences without any shame or shyness and maybe one day realize them.
I'm pretty romantic boy, love long petting, edging, sucking, licking, kissing, absolutely love to watch my partner's orgasm. It's all pretty common but have one thing what gives me such strong pleasure and satisfaction that I just need it from my partner. I hope I don't need to tell you that I'll do whatever I can to satisfy you in your way if you have some special as well.
But to the point.
I love to watch you exercising, as hard as possible, preferable in really warm room on exercise bike or running belt because I want to see your body sweating such intense that you sweat thru all your clothes and your body looks like after bath. I think about few boys and girls I had like this in past and stroking my cock. But imagine you now, your body after extreme sweating, fresh showered before exercise, sweat in rivers and I'm such aroused but still you deserve your pleasure first for such big effort. Wish you scream and cum like crazy regardless you girl or boy. And now, I've my towel ready because I'll cum and I'll cum like crazy just pressing to your body, getting all wet from your sweat and smell you, your personal scent abc now just caress my cock, let me smell you, I'll probably scream in pleasure and finally .... I just imagined I feel your touches and your personal scent, felt like in heaven dear and cummed allover my towel and had to bite another towel not to scream .... but feel I'd ask you being here with me to become my boy or girlfriend ...
Need you and want to know about your dreams, we both can feel like in heaven.
Write me, I'm kinda shy 41 yo horny bi boy, you preferable lil bit younger but age is not the main thing. I hope I find you dear

Featured Threads

New Personals