Experience
I have no expierence at all

pinky

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 20, 2022
Hi, i'm new to this all but would like to explore more. I'm looking for a daddy or soft dom to get in to it. I'm a shy person so this is a big step forward for me. I can be tough on the outside but soft inside.

Reactions: SIR A

Daddy7477

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 10, 2020
Hi, i'm new to this all but would like to explore more. I'm looking for a daddy or soft dom to get in to it. I'm a shy person so this is a big step forward for me. I can be tough on the outside but soft inside.
I would love to talk further on this subject and get to know u more. Please kik: squatch7477

Reactions: pinky

SIR A

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 20, 2022
HEY.IM WOULD GLADLY ACCEPT U AS MY SUB. DO U HAVE KIK? IF YES PM ME@AG200310

maledom1999

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 20, 2022
Hi, doH
Hi, do u have kik? mine its dom_joaquin or send me a PM here

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015

Im copy pasting from my prior post response of a similar new sub.
So first off. “Training” is sort of subjective. Meaning that most actions behaviors and expectations are going to vary and be unique to each specific dynamic pairing. Can you maybe pick up on some basics that might overlap? Possibly. But don’t fall for a Dom claiming he’s going to “train” you to be a “real” sub. Your best action is to hit up the newcomers posts. @droptokon had lots of good detailed posts on basics. Check out his threads. Also fetlife beginners newbie group contains lots of good info and references. If you can find some local meets and munches find a same gender same role as yourself. So sub female and see if they can mentor you or give advice.

Now the other stuff.
lots of guys are here for an easy fap session so be cautious here are some red flags to clue you in:
-immediate friend requests with no convo or detailed messages.
-demanding you submit to them
-requesting or demanding pics
-automatically assuming you're under their ownership and treating you as such
-requesting personal info
-those not willing to put time in to getting to know you,
most are just seeking a naive girl they hope to scoop up use and discard.
youll be able to see patterns as your inbox floods. the ignore button will be your best friend

Featured Threads

New Personals