Looking for daring types

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
I've learnt my lessons the hard way, I've not been a great master, was in it for the cheap thrill if truth be told and lost many slaves because of it.

Because of this I had to step away from the scene for a while and really assess what I was looking for and if I was really wanting to get into this whole hog.

Well, as you can obviously guess I have decided that I do. So why am I rambling you ask yourselves. Well I don't want to make the same mistake twice.

I have lurked for a while until today finally decided to sign up here as everyone I have spoken to says this is one of the best places to go. I've tried GetDare, but I don't like the format of the site.

Anyway, Im looking for a KIK relationship with a daring submissive who is willing to do anything (Within their limits of course) and just go for my every command.

I am experienced in minor pain and torture, Im not one for piss, poo or public. I'm just on KIK looking to expand my horizons. I'm open to RP if that's your thing as well. However i'm not going to put my KIK here, you can DM me and we can see if we are a fit and I'll give it to you. Also, that should cut out any timewasters or anyone whose not really serious or is just looking for a cheap thrill (like I used to). I am open to all ages, shapes, sizes, colour and culture, so please if you're looking to try someone different then please DM me.

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
I have had a few responses so far. If anyone else is interested then I am still considering taking on a few more.

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
Saturday night and my subs have the night off and are out. So I am on the prowl for some Saturday night servitude ladies. DM me with your details.

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
Tonight I have room for one new subject. See the first post in this thread for details and then DM me if you're interested.

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
Wow. This place is really quiet.

Last edited by a moderator:

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
I have limited time tonight. So if any ladies are interested check the thread for details.

You know what to do.

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
Any females looking for a KIK master tonight DM me for contact details.

Featured Threads

New Personals