Looking for dom / domme, for psychological BDSM.

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Western Europe
Kinks
TPE, chastity, service.

thistle_shadows

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
Feb 7, 2023
Hi everyone,

I know this will be an important point for some of you, so let's adress my gender identity first.
I am transgender, and have only started transitioning in some safe circles. I haven't started hormones yet, and am not sure I will - feminity can be expressed in many ways and I am not sure I will need it. After all, being a woman is not only about body ; and one is not born a woman, but becomes one.
So, to put in bluntly - my body still is "male-shaped". However, deep inside I know I am a woman and I would appreciate it very much if you adressed me as such.

I am in my early thirties, live in Western Europe (it's somewhat important - because we need matching timezones, and I would love to meet up some day. However, if we really do click, that's not a blocking matter).
I work full time, and am somewhat busy with various commitments that mean the World to me ; however, I will still make sure I will have enough time for the relationship I am looking for here.

My non-kink interests are :
- Reading / litterature in general ;
- Philosophy, and though systems. Currently, I am exploring the nature / culture dichotomy, as well as gender theory - but anything can feed my thoughts, really ;
- Music (either poetic songwriters, or very hard metal, techno, and free jazz) ;
- Exercicing, as it keeps me (somehow) sane.

Anyway, let's get to business.

As I said, I am looking for Dom-me.

I am looking to explore the following :

- TPE and protocols ; I am willing to give up (progressively and within reason) most of my freedom.
- Chastity play. Long term preferably.
- Service submission.
- Humiliation.
- Pain play.

I do have limits, of course. Everyone does. However, I am not listing them here, because I prefer to discuss what we would like to do first, and see what would go or not.

I really am into the psychological aspect of BDSM. I need to know the reason for everything that is going on ("Because I like it" is a very good reason ; I just need to hear it). I also tend to intellecualize and (let's say it) overthink everything, and that inclused my BDSM relationships.

I would prefer if you were within my age range, but that's not a requirement, as long as you are of legal age.

Your gender doesn't matter to me.

Bonus points if you are queer too, because it might make us closer together ; but that is in no way a necessary.

Creativethinking

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 4, 2017
Hello, I am 31 a switch from the UK and would be interested in chatting and see if we may be compatible? I can send you a pm when possible if you are interested.

Featured Threads