Bisexual
Orientation
Slave
Region
Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
City
Sydney
Kinks
Being bullied, being humiliated, being exposed and blackmailed, feet, being verbally abused, cuckold
Limits
Pain, blood, knife play, weapon play, cbt
Experience
I have had previous Dom's

Woodwall

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 19, 2020
I'm a 19 year old bisexual male looking for a Dom.

I'm looking for someone to humiliate me, bully me, verbally abuse me, blackmail, expose, laugh at me, make me feel small and insignificant. I also love feet, and being told I'm weird and a loser for liking feet. I am also a complete cuckold.

I DO like having my private pictures leaked, and I LOVE being laughed at and made to feel like the worthless slut I am. I have no preference of Dom. Anyone will be fine. I am open to serving a group of Dom's, or to be in a group with other slaves.

I want to be used, and given what I deserve. Which is nothing. I don't deserve any respect. And I don't deserve any privacy.

I would be open to meeting up after we get comfortable with eachother.

Woodwall

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 19, 2020
My Snapchat: Wackbam
I can make a Kik, or join any social platform you like. I'm your slave, so we talk on whatever you want to.

Gato95ser

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 23, 2020
I'm a 19 year old bisexual male looking for a Dom.

I'm looking for someone to humiliate me, bully me, verbally abuse me, blackmail, expose, laugh at me, make me feel small and insignificant. I also love feet, and being told I'm weird and a loser for liking feet. I am also a complete cuckold.

I DO like having my private pictures leaked, and I LOVE being laughed at and made to feel like the worthless slut I am. I have no preference of Dom. Anyone will be fine. I am open to serving a group of Dom's, or to be in a group with other slaves.

I want to be used, and given what I deserve. Which is nothing. I don't deserve any respect. And I don't deserve any privacy.

I would be open to meeting up after we get comfortable with eachother.
Add me snapchat tiagoeusilva or kik gato95ser

Featured Threads

New Personals