15 years as a master irl, and online

Zephyrnem

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 4, 2017
NW Illinois
Master seeking a sub/slave who craves humiliation. This can start at the beginner level and expand to becoming a full exhibitionist, humiliation slut. Open to meeting irl, as well as keeping things online. Must crave humiliation and exposure. So many say they do, but then, back out.

I have had many years of experience both online and IRL.

You will obey!

I am into so many things, it is tough to list, but will abide by hard limits and will allow a safe word to be used in any type of play. I want this to be fun, but I want to be able to push you as well. What is fun without a little adrenaline?

Scartalaz

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 25, 2019
Vancouver BC
Master seeking a sub/slave who craves humiliation. This can start at the beginner level and expand to becoming a full exhibitionist, humiliation slut. Open to meeting irl, as well as keeping things online. Must crave humiliation and exposure. So many say they do, but then, back out.

You will obey!

I am into so many things, it is tough to list, but will abide by hard limits and will allow a safe word to be used in any type of play. I want this to be fun, but I want to be able to push you as well. What is fun without a little adrenaline?
Hey those are both things I do crave, and I'm really interested. Is there anywhere we could talk more about it?

JayUK123

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 3, 2019

You will obey!

I'd like to discuus with you. My skype is bwarpy, I 25 m uk

BabyJinx

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 22, 2019
I'm definitely curious but I'm looking for something close by. I'm in Michigan. By any chance are you around the area/nearby states?

slavem6568

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 20, 2021
slavem6568

Featured Threads

New Personals