Looking for F/Dom (inexperienced)

Boy10679

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 25, 2014
Hi!

I’ve had ”playsessions” and attempted to start D/s relationships with different Godesses from Kinktalk. It’s usually alright; at the beginning I was scared, and sometimes I haven’t had the right toys/items to please my Godess. All I know is that I feel the need to serve someone, awkwardly. I recently ordered two ”toys” that could be used. One chastity device with a penis plug that can be kicked into place, and an anchor buttplug that spreads after insertion.

So what I’m looking for is for a Godess/Mistress that could teach me to be a good submissive. To help me get over the hump of feeling scared of being dominated by women, to make it be the obvious and natural way.

Regards,
Your Sub

domry

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 28, 2017
Good luck

First of all good luck
Secondly head over to the personals section and look at some of the adds good and bad ones should jump out at you this should help you improve your advert consider posting a full length personal add in the correct section. Be sure to include as much information as you can about likes dislikes schedules living arrangements and what you actually want out of the relationship. Be patient and be humble best of luck little one

Featured Threads

New Personals