looking for female slave or sub only

J-master

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 19, 2014
So my last ad was a bust and now writing a new one. I am looking for female slave or sub.

About Myself: I'm 18 and live in the United states. I go to college and also play soccer at the college. I have an athletic body of course. I am average height around 5'8" to 5'9". I have black hair brown eyes.

Experience: I have experience in having slaves and subs so im not a fresh dom/master. I will respect all limits and with in time they may or may not become limits anymore this is primarily for pics and cam. I will never do blood, illegal, or permanent damage etc the more common limits I won't ever do or use. Im not looking for a one night thing so please don't waste both of our times please.

Looking For: I am looking for someone that will be loyal, who stick by me through thick and thin. Who has the heart and desire, the burning passion. Someone who we can have some meaningful talk besides the play. Someone who i will be long term friends with if and or when its over. At the same time I expect obedience, but of course we will go slow if you need to it's fine by me.

Likes: spankings, cum control/denial, cum eating, forced orgasms, degradation, obedience, loyalty, honesty/trust, clothes control, tit torture, pussy torture, clit torture, gagging, and humiliation
*Please note this is off the top of my head so there could be more and its what I like to do to the person.
Dislikes: age play (but willing to do it have no problems with it), disobedient, lying, and time wasters
Curious: pet play, dominating more than 1 at a time
Limits: blood, perm damage, illegal, life and death, and scat

I'm also open and want to explore your kinks together also help each other grow and learn a new thing or two

Communication:The best way for me to contact is through kik. Mostly because I forget or lose track emails, but can accommodate or negotiate it. Personally kik is much faster and I respond pretty quickly also. My kik is 14joelgreeley20.*

Thanks for reading this ad and looking to hear from you all. You can PM and or kik me and we can go into further detail after you initiate the nest step.once you contact me tell me a little about yourself and age some fact just basic information.*

Thanks again for reading my ad