Looking for Females interested in Online Training / Exercise Routines.

Cattivo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 8, 2013
As the title states...

I’m interested in chatting with any females who would be interested in setting up training / exercise schedules and sessions for themselves. I would work with you to decide when and where you did your sessions, (at the gym, at home) and what your exercise routine will consist of.

I will do this with you, not just give you a bunch of unworkable exercises or things you really don’t want to, or cannot do. While I intend that this be fun, it will also be based around genuine and workable exercise / training goals.

Some of the training will be done by you alone (at the gym for example), based on discussion with me about what you will do, and you’ll be expected to submit written reports afterwards, some of it will also be done ‘live’ over chat sessions.

This training would not be totally vanilla, and we’d use sex / kink as a motivator and / or reward. Obviously this doesn’t mean it will be suggested you go and workout naked at your local gym or that you’ll be asked to do anything sexual in public. It will just be an additional component, used to make exercising and training more fun.

Age doesn’t matter so long as you are over 18, and your kink orientation isn’t important either, happy to work with subs, switches or dominants. Size doesn’t matter either so long as you are able to actually do physical exercise.

You should actually want to do exercise for yourself, as this won’t be about me forcing you and then punishing you when you fail, and you should have the time available to commit to a reasonable amount each week.

If you are interested, message me here and we can chat about any of the above and how we would communicate and so on. What we come up with will be different for different people, hence why there's no detail about what you'd be expected to do in this post, just a general outlining of the idea. :)

Featured Threads

New Personals