Looking for IRL play in Tennessee

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
Kinks
Bondage, humiliation/degradation, tt, cbt, chastity, tease/denial, Goddess worship, forced bi, etc...

tnkink71

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 23, 2021
What to say....this is never something I'm good at or that comes particularly easy.

I enjoy kink. No, I love kink. Got my first taste in my early 20's and have been in and out of the scene many times. Even when I'm not actively looking for play partners, I still gravitate to kink and get drawn back in. All kinds of kink. Mild to wild kink. You name it, I'll likely try it kink...ha!

When I started playing in BDSM over 20 years ago, it was as a Dom/Switch and can still be in the right situation, but I am mostly submissive and have a good amount of experience serving Dommes and limited service to Doms. Am always looking to have my limits pushed and to grow my experiences. Open to just about anything. As I said earlier, this has been the bulk of my play for the last several years. Lately, I've played with nice Dommes, but...if you are into bondage and like to demean/degrade/humiliate...you have my attention.

In any situation, would prefer to start as a chat and move on to something else if there is mutual interest. I'm tall, beard, deep voice and a bigger guy. If that bothers you, I get it and you can move on. Vanilla me is a regular guy who enjoys his personal and professional life. Like live music, camping, the outdoors, and a cold beer. Yes, i do have more pics and am happy to share when the time comes.

Attachments

• i-Hpr2tkG-X2 (2).JPG
    i-Hpr2tkG-X2 (2).JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 2
  • thumbnail.png
    thumbnail.png
    448.2 KB · Views: 2

Featured Threads

New Personals