Looking for male showoff to role play and help with a fetish.

Malepossessionlover

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 3, 2022
Since some of you are incapable of reading I want to make it clear, I am MALE. I am NOT a mistress.

I'm going to preface this ad by saying I do not show myself so please do not ask, thank you.

I have a huge male possession fetish and am looking for a showoff to help me out with it via some role play. We will be acting like friends (open to other roles as well) and you end up possessing the body of a hot guy (your irl body) and decide to tell me about it. You show off your new stolen goods to me and we talk dirty about how you should use it and have some fun with it.

Verbal guys and guys who show face will get my full attention.

If you're interested I have:
Snap: Nonya_b2677
Kik: Khaz_is_bae
Discord: Veemo#5030

Abusedcock

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 8, 2023
Washington England ne38 airea
Since some of you are incapable of reading I want to make it clear, I am MALE. I am NOT a mistress.

I'm going to preface this ad by saying I do not show myself so please do not ask, thank you.

I have a huge male possession fetish and am looking for a showoff to help me out with it via some role play. We will be acting like friends (open to other roles as well) and you end up possessing the body of a hot guy (your irl body) and decide to tell me about it. You show off your new stolen goods to me and we talk dirty about how you should use it and have some fun with it.

Verbal guys and guys who show face will get my full attention.

If you're interested I have:
Snap: Nonya_b2677
Kik: Khaz_is_bae
Discord: Veemo#5030
We're are you on this planet.
Like America northern Island England Australia ecsetra pluse what city would help

Featured Threads

New Personals