Orientation
Dominant
Region
Asia & Eastern Europe
Kinks
- Tit and nipple torture
- Clit, pussy and ass torture
- Vaginal/anal stretching
- Impact play (whipping, flogging, spanking and more)
- Deepthroat training
- Bodywriting
- Degradation and humiliation
- CBT
- Sounding
- Forced orgasms
- Cum denial
- Edging and ruined orgasms
- Watersports
- Cum Play
- Prostate Orgasms

animal95

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 28, 2016
Hello to everyone who reads this.

I’m a 29 year old dom with sadistic tendencies, looking for masochist subs/slaves to talk to, give tasks/challenges to, and potentially even perhaps establish a proper dom/sub relationship with if we are able to build such a connection.

I’ve got a few years of experience as a dom, and I’ve recently found myself wanting to experiment with more ideas for pain and torture and I’m looking for a sub who is also keen on discussing more and potentially trying things out and pushing their limits.

I’ve got quite a wide variety of kinks, and not really a whole lot of limits. But here are some of my kinks below:

- Tit and nipple torture
- Deepthroat training
- Bodywriting
- CBT
- Sounding
- Forced orgasms
- Cum denial

I’m not necessarily always online on KT, so if you’re keen to talk and discuss more, please feel free to message me on any of the below

KIK - b9594
Snapchat - borat9594
Telegram - animal95
Discord - borat9594

Thank you for reading through, and hopefully we will have a lot of fun

Pete3030

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 7, 2024
Hello Sadists ...ever wanted to unleash your darkest impulses but afraid of repercussions? Look no further, all I ask is that you record it for your private collection (Trophy). Seriously nothing off table, hoping to find a Master with good medical skills especially.

Famkink38

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 21, 2023

I’m a 29 year old dom with sadistic tendencies, looking for masochist subs/slaves to talk to, give tasks/challenges to, and potentially even perhaps establish a proper dom/sub relationship with if we are able to build such a connection.

I’ve got a few years of experience as a dom, and I’ve recently found myself wanting to experiment with more ideas for pain and torture and I’m looking for a sub who is also keen on discussing more and potentially trying things out and pushing their limits.

I’ve got quite a wide variety of kinks, and not really a whole lot of limits. But here are some of my kinks below:

- Tit and nipple torture
- Deepthroat training
- Bodywriting
- CBT
- Sounding
- Forced orgasms
- Cum denial

I’m not necessarily always online on KT, so if you’re keen to talk and discuss more, please feel free to message me on any of the below

KIK - b9594
Snapchat - borat9594
Telegram - animal95
Discord - borat9594

Yes please master

theprince

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Submissive
May 20, 2023

- Tit and nipple torture
- Deepthroat training
- Bodywriting
- CBT
- Sounding
- Forced orgasms
- Cum denial

KIK - b9594
Snapchat - borat9594
Telegram - animal95
Discord - borat9594

hey, i'm very interested! we have very compatible kinks. i've sent a request on discord :) but feel free to message me here as well.

Featured Threads

New Personals