Looking for master to mentor me

Jsmith76597

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 19, 2016
New to this life, looking for a master to mentor me in how to gain a slave and how to treat her.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hey there, wow really cool that you are starting out this way!
Some homework to begin with, have a read here:
http://www.bdsmwiki.info/Main_Page
Not the "be all and end all" but an excellent starting point. I would be glad to give you pointers and tips along the way but I don't really get into one on one coaching.
Hopefully some of the other more experienced folks can chip in too, and not just Doms, experienced subs are a great source and will often be happy to chat as long as you're not immediately trying to "claim" them or collar them.

Good luck on your journey...

Last edited:

slavegirl4u

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 11, 2016
New England USA
Hi since Droptokon suggested that a sub might want to respond I figured I would respond. I am a slave and one thing that is a huge turn off is when I have to tell a Dom what to make me do and how to punish me.

Some of us women have had life full of experiences where we have a dominant personality but want to be submissive it is very difficult for us to get a hold of either role but the right Dom will be able to bring us to the place of total submission. But do not ask your sub what to make them do or how to control them. There are basic questions to ask like do you work, do you live alone, what are your kinks, what are your limits that help for you to set limits but make sure you tell your sub what to do and how you punish. A good Master will guide his sub to desire to submit to him not because they are demanded to but because the sub desires to.

Featured Threads

New Personals