Experience
Pretty new to BDSM

Sammm

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 22, 2023
Hi! So I'm looking for a mentor or someone who will make rules for me and make me follow them, and punish me for breaking them. Rules can also include a daily schedule that I must follow, including exercising and a fixed bedtime. I'm in uni, and I'm looking for more discipline in my life as a whole, including studies as I'm barely passing, since I keep procrastinating on everything. Looking for something online, so do get in touch if interested! I'm not looking for a Dom.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
First things first. Check out lots of the posts here. Search new, beginner, etc. do some solid research before a “Dom” is going to “train” you. Other than some basics and old guard high protocol stuff. There isn’t really a training to be done.
And when you come on being young and telling the site you’re brand new it will attract lots of the inexperienced wordsmiths hoping to find a sub who won’t see them and their bullshit.

You can check a members profile here by clicking tapping on the name. You can also in their profile see their post history. Use this history to get a feel for how they have been acting here. Lots of one liners seeking play and not much detailed contribution probably won’t be having the experience you’re seeking.

Now that wasn’t all meant to scare you off. Just to help make you aware. Ask questions. Get details not just vague push off answers. Don’t allow anyone to title you or make you refer to them by titles until you have agreed to a dynamic and set terms. Research and take it all in. Learn safety of the kinks that interest you. There are several very good very experienced kinksters here. You’ll see who they are based on what’s been posted. If your gut ever tells you it doesn’t feel or sound right. Listen to it and ask more people.

The forum has lots of good content here. Sub forums and general discussions. Lots of in-depth good info. Enjoy your stay.
I’m just going to quote my post from a recent newcomer’s intro thread so you can benefit from the info. Happy kinking.

Reactions: Sammm

Featured Threads

New Personals