Looking for outdoor dares/ tasks

atgmaildotcom

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 2, 2011
So, I have been wanting to do some outdoor dares now for a while, and I was hoping to get some feedback from you guys. I have about 40 acres of land, which is semi-private (see link) There are houses around, and a dirt bike trail that goes through there, which does get use. I can do any dares during the day or night.

I have the following toys: 3 butt plugs, 3 suction cup dildos, 1 vibrator, a cb6000, rope, clothes pins, binder clips, candles, a variety of womens clothes and lingerie.

I have many likes to include: humiliation, bondage, crossdressing, insertion, forced-bi, watersports, and more
My only limits are: blood, scarring, and extreme pain.

If I get some really good dares, I would be willing to post pictures in my album. I'm looking forward to it!

vladimir_bz_lion

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 8, 2012
Give yourself an enema. Plug your ass. Tape vibrator to your cock and turn on high. Wear diaper, bra, stockings. Go outside. Walk and hold enema until you cum from vibrator. Report in details when done.

KarlC

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 2, 2013
For some reason, your thread reminds me of Malena Morgan.

868_1000.jpg

She has a video of her walking around naked on a public golf course.

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
the first one that comes to mind for you is to put on your lingerie under your regular clothes, and put on your cage too. take rope, a plug, a dildo and a pair of clothes pins. write a sign "please pull out my plug and fuck me with dildo"

Now go out into those woods to a spot you feel is secluded but might be visible.
Strip down to the lingerie
put the plug in your ass
find a suitable fallen log
place the sign on the log and the dildo on the sign
now tie yourself spread legged over the log to the best of your ability.
stay that way for 15 minutes.
If anyone comes along ask them to read the sign and follow it.
if no one comes along, you may untie yourself, swap out the plug for the dildo.
Gather your things and walk out to edge of woods in just your lingerie.
at the edge of the woods, put your clothes back on and go home.