WeakSubMale

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 12, 2016
Just trying with a new post.

I'm a male sub, 38 yo from Europe. Slim. Tattoos.

I have been a sub for 10 years. Mostly online but also some real life experience.
I get plenty of attention from male Doms/Masters and it can be hot, kinky and fun. But what I'm really looking for now is a female Dom. A Mistress.
And just to make something clear; I am NOT looking for guys acting as females. And I'm NOT looking for professional Mistresses. And I'm NOT looking for a Mistress who wants me to sign up for a membership on some site to stay in touch with her. I can spot you every time and I'm not falling for it.
Maybe I'm naive thinking I can find a real dominant woman. But at least I'm going to give it a try.

I have had some popular sissy blogs on tumblr but lately done most of my online exposure undressed.
Being told what to do is one of my biggest turn ons. I'm addicted to the feeling of being degraded and controlled. I would love to have a long term relationship with a dominant woman giving me tasks to perform with pics and vids.

My likes: worshipping Strong females. Being verbally humiliated. Photo tasks. Bodywriting. Anal. Posing as I'm told. Online exposure. Crossdressing.

Dislikes: scat. Long lasting pain. Things involving other people (too risky exposure). Lack of respect for my personal life.

I'm very interested in Kik groups. The thought of being humiliated in front of others is a big turn on.

My Kik: tinytimmu

Featured Threads

New Personals