some over the years

albertS

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 25, 2022

About me
i'm 39 (not 40) average build (it's me in the pic), from western Europe.
i live alone, mainly in hotels and residences around Europe and i can manage my time as i prefer.
i have no family nor wife or kids, i'm obedient and loyal and i won't disappear. i will show on cam from the start, and if trust is built i'll show face.

**Hard Limits
the only limits i have are related to common sense and respect for others: anything involving unaware people (public, family etc), anything dangerous, involving blood and real/potential damages (including needles since i'm not am healthcare professional).
i also have a strict limit on money i can spend, so i can get a plug but not a full maid suit ie. and of course nothing underage, zoo and generally illegal (both in Europe, in the place where you are and in the place where you're from)

Soft Limits
these are not actual limits, just something i REALLY don't like, but will do once trust is built and the play goes there: showing face, anything gross (like scat or vomit) excluding watersports which stands in likes, everything boring like line writing or corner standing, physical exercise which i find boring as well and play after cum, which is pretty hard for me. lastly, pics and vids, which as you may tell requires some trust as well.
one last word: as i said i really don't like these, so if you're up just for these i don't think we could click.

i enjoy pain and punishments and being pushed to take more, MUCH more. don't worry about my safety, i can tell when something is too much or can get dangerous or harmful, and i will stop by myself. (it's MY safety after all, it's my responsibility)
i also enjoy humiliation, watersports, name calling, being laughed at, being exposed to groups making fun of me, bi and anything about that (fyi i identify myself as straight).

About you
i'm looking for a smart and creative Master/Mistress who enjoys having someone punishing and humiliating itself for their own pleasure: they should be turned on by inflicting pain and humiliating someone who agrees to that.
i also enjoy conversation and talk, as long as it sticks to Dom/Sub dynamic.

i'm open both to casual and long term. my preference goes to the latter but, once again, as a slave i'll stick to what Master/Mistress is up to, just please be sincere at first: if you go for something casual saying "ok we're done" is totally ok and i won't bother you any further.

Contact me
i'm almost always online on skype to read messages, so if you want to reach me faster write me over there (id and direct link in sig), otherwise pm me on here.
for play or anything beside just chatting i usually use skype, but i'm open to whatever Master/Mistress prefers, as long as it's not something requiring a phone number (so no kik or telegram).

thank you for reading!

Featured Threads

New Personals