Looking for sadistic dom to help me hurt myself

BrattyAsian

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Dec 7, 2023
I'm a 20 year old girl who loves hurting myself. I love reading pussy/ass/nipple torture threads and carrying out the punishments, but I find it difficult to follow through when I'm by myself.

I'm looking for someone to give me instructions, and I will give detailed reports on the tasks.

No photos/vids, and I'd like to keep it on this site.

I don't have real toys, but I have binder clips, markers, and regular household items that we can be creative with.

Reactions: G2000 and Pissgiver

Origami

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 24, 2022
There are so many great everyday objects that can be used to nipple torture.. chopsticks and elastic bands are a classic. Bulldog clips (not sure what our American cousins call them) these are awesome for nipples and labia and even clit if its engorged enough and you’re brave enough ( i hope you are). A plastic spatula is awesome for some pussy punishment.

in line with the time of year… lets start with one anus plugged… find a suitable safe object, that can be sterilised before insertion and that is NOT going to go for a wander in your lower colon. Edge ONCE while stimulating your ass with object of choice.

day two… two clips on labia and a makeshift plug for your anus… same routine… clips those lips, stuff that ass and edge TWICE…. But no cumming!

day three… chopstick nipple clamps with three twists of a gentle elastic band either side of the nipple to give a nice stimulating pinch, then on with the pussy clips and but dildo… edge THREE times when you’re properly attired… but still no cumming.

day four. Find a suitable object…. Spatula, ping pong bat and spank yourself.. four times left buttock, four times right, four times left tit and four times right. This should be done while following the first three days instructions… and yes… youve guessed it… edging, good…. Cumming bad! FOUR edges today!

finally day five… survive clit springs… set up your ass, pussy and tits as per days 1 to 3. do the four spanks protocol… but for day five find a spring stretch is apart and let it shorten back so the coils pinch your clit… NB… you MUST ensure that the spring is flexible enough and stretched enough that when relaxed it pinches your clit painfully… but not enough to cause harm… finally…. FIVE edges and on the lsst crescendo… you may cum!

wishing you a painful, pleasurable and submissive Christmas.

Ori

BrattyAsian

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Dec 7, 2023
There are so many great everyday objects that can be used to nipple torture.. chopsticks and elastic bands are a classic. Bulldog clips (not sure what our American cousins call them) these are awesome for nipples and labia and even clit if its engorged enough and you’re brave enough ( i hope you are). A plastic spatula is awesome for some pussy punishment.

in line with the time of year… lets start with one anus plugged… find a suitable safe object, that can be sterilised before insertion and that is NOT going to go for a wander in your lower colon. Edge ONCE while stimulating your ass with object of choice.

day two… two clips on labia and a makeshift plug for your anus… same routine… clips those lips, stuff that ass and edge TWICE…. But no cumming!

day three… chopstick nipple clamps with three twists of a gentle elastic band either side of the nipple to give a nice stimulating pinch, then on with the pussy clips and but dildo… edge THREE times when you’re properly attired… but still no cumming.

day four. Find a suitable object…. Spatula, ping pong bat and spank yourself.. four times left buttock, four times right, four times left tit and four times right. This should be done while following the first three days instructions… and yes… youve guessed it… edging, good…. Cumming bad! FOUR edges today!

finally day five… survive clit springs… set up your ass, pussy and tits as per days 1 to 3. do the four spanks protocol… but for day five find a spring stretch is apart and let it shorten back so the coils pinch your clit… NB… you MUST ensure that the spring is flexible enough and stretched enough that when relaxed it pinches your clit painfully… but not enough to cause harm… finally…. FIVE edges and on the lsst crescendo… you may cum!

wishing you a painful, pleasurable and submissive Christmas.

Ori
Ori, these are great ideas, especially the spring on clit one (so creative! Never heard of it before). It's too difficult to find time to do tasks while with family over the holidays, so I will do this over the new year and report back to you.

Reactions: Origami

Origami

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 24, 2022
Ori, these are great ideas, especially the spring on clit one (so creative! Never heard of it before). It's too difficult to find time to do tasks while with family over the holidays, so I will do this over the new year and report back to you.
I look forward to your report… and remember pain can be pleasure, but take precautions to prevent it becoming dangerous or damaging.

Take care, be safe. Ori

Featured Threads

New Personals