Experience
6 years

The man

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2018
So hi yall I'm looking for a long term relationship you don't need any experience I will teach or help you learn your kinks

You must commit to the relationship I will work around schedules and make time I have a life out side of bdsm and I'm off on the weekends

What I like but not necessary are pets littles and slaves

What I have gotten into lately is doll making its where I turn you into what ever i want for that day or any amount of time

If u like to be humiliated it's pretty much hot

I change ur looks how u speak what u wear how u act ur diet your work outs and u become my plaything

I like pulling your cords and making u dance for me

Or teaching u how to be civil and how to act like a princess

I have been so bored lately

If your interested in sex I like it hard and long i don't want to stop I just won't stop cumming during my play sessions with you

My play sessions may include rape hair pulling biting bondage skull fucking toys lots of toys pain for you degration and just a ball slapping good time gaping abuse

If u do decide to be civil and wish to act with some grace I can restrain my self and be more caring with teasing slow passion giving u the time to get off and cum as many times as u need

What I'm looki g for in the relationship just be you

I want someone to talk to play games with make snackos just tell me how ur day was not everyday has to be a rollercoaster besides the bedroom

I have hobbies and other interest we can talk

Now my kik is mr.jstr is the best way to talk to me
When u find me know where gunna talk so I can get to know you don't just demand my penis and put it in

I'll add to this u can ask me anything

shelli_k18

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Nov 19, 2013
I did not have the courage to write this to the company itself, maybe I need to buff up the writing?:

Dear HouseofDolls.ca

Calgary based, this sissy has purchased more cheap toys than I can use, but have destroyed more than half through use. I have a large cock and believe I've stretched out more fleshlights and ripped silicon sleeves, discolouring their soft silicon flesh by leaving them against a black sock (though it did clear up later..) and disfigured by having 2 soft gels touching.. though I'm trying to be more careful now when I goon out like this..

I see as an option, renting a hotel with a full body doll does seem like a special night, but I fear 2 hrs just wont cover it. You use to be based in my home town of calgary, but moved to kamloops. am I too far away now?

as a 47 yrs old male sissy, I've had multiple partners use and abuse me, and I sympathize on how your customers can leave your product unclean and damaged.

I have one special request yet to go unfullfilled, and thats a liquid producing breast. as an adult nursing fetish goes, I believe many would luv to stuff their face in a warm soft breast and nurse to an engorged drunken stupor. but until lactation can be augmented, I'm in no rush for this request, just putting it out there.

as a sissy, I am submissive and breedable, though I do still have masculine needs, and average self degrading acts about 3x a day.

I would luv to post media about white bois modern sex acts, and how older white males using sex dolls helps curb whiteboy mis-haps, and help direct females to more deserving partners. How our finances help create a more open sexual diversity through the humiliation and degredation of white males, also helping dilute caucasian procreation and dispose of white males in a productive manner.

I thoroughly enjoy self sex acts, though some humiliate and leave me in an ankst that can be hard to accept for the time, but leaves me feeling more secure in my place as a pathetic male and undeserving of human rights.

after orgasm many newly humiliated white males often reneg on their new direction, and by continuing the humiliation to include oral cleanup along with locking chastity and urethral/anal dialation, a broken sissy like me can finally rest in it's cell without need of the calming and human touch we use to feel we deserve.

hooked up to a anal milking machine a sissy can be broken to multiple orgasms and leave it's masculinity behind. finally accepting it's pet status and re-education can begin in earnest.

I by no way mean to belittle your product, it serves a purpose for real men in dire need, but as a sissy, being locked in asexual angst can only last so long before breeding is either required for continued control, or it becomes numb to its current servitude. by rewarding a bitch once in a while, and humiliating it whilst doing so, the infantile sissy can be coerced towards more pathetic chores and eagerly directed into further degredation.

I respectfully ask for you to find my pathetic cries entertaining enough to only charge me %200 of the going price, and allow my use to be published in humiliating and degrading ways, if but to promote your toys as above false men, and to help direct similar sissy's to provide more for your services.

below is a script of such a media suggested "date":

sissy talks to mistress for months, taking pills and gooning, culminating in crossdressing and self play, furthering to making a meet up with the mistress, only to find itself in the room with the doll. the doll or a skype laptop tells me to change into my maid outfit, it sitting at a desk. the voice directs the sissy to humiliate itself a it cleans and does chores. after an hour of work, the sissy masturbates at the dolls feet, licking it's cum off her leather boot. answering the door, another white male pushes the sissy aside, disrobing and fucking the cuckolded sissy's doll mistress.

after the bastard leaves, the cuckold licks the toy clean before attempting to have sex with it. it pulls out in failure, only to maturbate and cum in his own mouth at her request.

it re-locks itself into a cb6000s (s for small) chastity cage and is allowed to suckle on the doll unil it finally falls asleep.

the sissy wakes up with similar doll mask on it's face, as it's tied to the bed the muffled cries of its' now obviously gagged throat let the viewers know the sissy has taking place of the doll and is past around as a sex doll itself. the eyes roll back in its head as it accepts its new role in life. it's caged cock jingles as a new partner positions it in place, to fuck it as the mistress's voice now narrates the veiwers to goon to such perverse enjoyment, and to apply to become sissy love dolls themselves.

Featured Threads

New Personals