Looking for slave boys around my age (20) - kik is domme.11

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Dominant
Region
U.K. & Ireland
Kinks
Femdom, humiliation, pain, exhibitionism, outdoors, incest fantasies, public, anal, cum eating, cum play, edging, worship, tpe, cbt, ballbusting, spit play, blackmail, watersports, ruined orgasms, choking, pet play, mdlb, mistress, mommy, slave boy, subs.

Kpallibo

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Dec 12, 2015
Looking for fit slave boys who aren’t much older than myself. I’m willing to be lenient with limits, although face is a must. being shaved is also a bonus. I’m willing to accept slave girls too, regardless of age and limits, but this still isn‘t guaranteed (depends on how we get on).
if you want to serve me send a face pic to domme.11 on kik along with a list of your kinks and limits.
You belong to me now.

Reactions: rgxaks959

Kpallibo

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Dec 12, 2015
Please read the post. I‘ll just block anyone who can’t be bothered reading a few sentences.

exandros

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2016
Mmmh curious...any f sub/mistress has pics/vids in her limits...but for a male sub a face Pic Is mandatory.
I presume you are not Who you re saying to be

MattFromArgentina

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 28, 2020
I wrote to her on Kik to ask about it and she got really mad that I was making her loose time. I agree with exandros that this is quite weird.

Kpallibo

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Dec 12, 2015
To answer both of those, I’ve not once said pics and videos are limits of mine, I dont send nudes but aside from that, Im fine with it (within reason). If you’ve wasted my time, you've wasted my time. Whether its just that we’re not compatible or you‘ve ignored my post. Little bit sick of incels trying to ruin it for others when they don’t get their own way.

Reactions: rgxaks959

Featured Threads

New Personals