Experience
None

syruppywaffles

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 3, 2020
I feel like I’m somewhat knowledgable on the information side of bdsm, it’s something I’ve known about and been interested in from a very young age. That being said, I don’t have any actual experience in it.

I’d like to gain some experience, but I’m really not sure where to start or what I'm looking for. A lot of the messages I’ve gotten from people on here come across as very creepy to me. It’s possible that maybe that’s just me, but I want to be comfortable and I’m not sure where to find that. Also, I’m not sure if I’d want to actually commit to someone without having at least some sort of friendly relationship first, and I definitely don’t want to do anything with someone without knowing them first. Basically I don’t know what I’m looking for or where to get it, and I’m kind of looking for advice on how to get experience while at the same time being very shy and slightly intimidated by the whole thing.

Reactions: milly

cyber.slave

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 15, 2015
It is important to have someone you can talk to about these things.

Yeah alot of "Dom's" act creepy or demanding straight of the bat. Ignore those.

Someday you'll find someone kind. maybe a dominant person who want to talk to you, teach you about this lifestyle or maybe a submissive who wants to be friends and help each other.

Handcuff37

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 1, 2019
I feel like I’m somewhat knowledgable on the information side of bdsm, it’s something I’ve known about and been interested in from a very young age. That being said, I don’t have any actual experience in it.

I’d like to gain some experience, but I’m really not sure where to start or what I'm looking for. A lot of the messages I’ve gotten from people on here come across as very creepy to me. It’s possible that maybe that’s just me, but I want to be comfortable and I’m not sure where to find that. Also, I’m not sure if I’d want to actually commit to someone without having at least some sort of friendly relationship first, and I definitely don’t want to do anything with someone without knowing them first. Basically I don’t know what I’m looking for or where to get it, and I’m kind of looking for advice on how to get experience while at the same time being very shy and slightly intimidated by the whole thing.
IM widowed45 years old wife passed last year we were switches but I consider myself more of a Dom. Kik me @cardman37 well talk through thing's

zmoody1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 28, 2011
If your looking for someone just to talk to im willing to sit and listen.

Featured Threads

New Personals