Kinks
pain, humiliation, tit torture, orgasm control/denial, bondage, body writing

subbyroxxy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 20, 2022
I'm a single sub and not looking for a full relationship/dynamic at the moment. But I really love the feeling of not "owning" my orgasms. It allows me to feel super submissive all the time while still being pretty subtle and not disrupting other areas of my life.

So, I'm looking for someone to control when/if/how I can cum. You can keep me on edge for days or weeks, you can make cumming conditional on completing some other task, you can make me beg for it. You get the idea.

Punishments/consequences for cumming without permission will of course be discussed/negotiated. My hard limits include blood/piss/any other bodily fluids and I am not comfortable sharing pics/videos.

If this sounds at all interesting to you send me a message!

ClosedAccount9898

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 10, 2022
Belgium
I'm a single sub and not looking for a full relationship/dynamic at the moment. But I really love the feeling of not "owning" my orgasms. It allows me to feel super submissive all the time while still being pretty subtle and not disrupting other areas of my life.

So, I'm looking for someone to control when/if/how I can cum. You can keep me on edge for days or weeks, you can make cumming conditional on completing some other task, you can make me beg for it. You get the idea.

Punishments/consequences for cumming without permission will of course be discussed/negotiated. My hard limits include blood/piss/any other bodily fluids and I am not comfortable sharing pics/videos.

If this sounds at all interesting to you send me a message!
Hey, that's sounds interesting and I've done this before several times with many creative ideas.
I will send you a message.

Featured Threads

New Personals